All reviews infinity pool special thanks upgraded to a junior suite local excursions rooftop bar amalfi coast nearby islands interesting art amazing views of the sea manicured gardens we'll return walk into town our honeymoon breakfast each morning snack menu hotel is in a great location hotel organised
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We arrived in the evening from Naples to the hotel. We had a welcome drink offered on the roof terrace but found out that the welcome drink was free for certain types of drinks, a small gripe considering the average hotel room goes for Euro 500 a night.

The breakfast was server over the hotel terrace which is used in the evening to serve dinner. The service over dinner was to fussy, as every dish was described in too much detail.

The over hotel is focussed on the sea view, so there is no lobby as such, just a small desk to welcome guests.

My only design comments :the white metal railings on the room balconies need a fresh coat of white paint and the orchid plants in the staircase need replacing with new plants.

I asked for a fresh orange juice and Campari and was charge Euro 20 ! Not impressed

Room tip: Rooms on the south are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 370andr_sr
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Faultless service, great team to take care of you. Fantastic food. Our favorite was the spaghetti pomodore. View is excellent. Quiet and picturesque location. Elegant, detail oriented and simply perfect.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I want to say my stay at the Hotel Villa Fiorella was amazing. The staff was wonderful. Angelo was there for anything I needed. And Giuseppe was very knowledgeable of the nightlife. I had such a good time that I decided to extend my stay at the hotel. This was the perfect hidden gem. The food at the hotel was amazing and the morning breakfast was breathtaking. I plan on coming back every year!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We cannot emphasize enough how much we love this hotel. Every year it becomes even better. Now, on our third stay, they have an amazing new chef “Marco” and his crew. And in addition, the food is even more amazing with the new menu! They also have built a quality gym. Soon they will open a first class spa. Can’t wait! As always, Gino, the restaurant manager Francisco, the wait staff, Roman, Giuseppe and Francisco are always a pleasure to be around and the service cannot be beat. The new Sommelier, Tiziano is very knowledgeable. The front desk staff are incredibly accommodating and are very helpful. We’ll be back next year, too!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We visited the restaurant, in this amazing hotel ,3 times during our stay in nearby Nerano with our children aged 14 & 11.
Francesco and Giuseppe as the waiters were faultless....what an asset they are to this hotel .They were attentive,knowledgeable and friendly all in the right balance .
Marco the chef is a gem .We have dined in numerous restaurants over the last 9 years on our Italian holidays .Why did we visit here 3 times in 2 weeks?Because of the outstanding taste experience provided by Marco .An outstanding place .

Date of stay: July 2018