All reviews wedding reception infinity pool special room our honeymoon sunset drinks wedding meal amalfi coast perfect venue overlooking capri boutique hotel terrace overlooking fish tasting menu amazing wedding michelin star restaurant jacuzzi bath welcome drink the wow factor
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Everything is perfect... not talking about the situation, which is one of the world's most beautiful sight... service, food, wine, room, pool are proposed to let you enjoy the dream.
Dinner is an experience of refined and sharp tastes served with the proper sense of discretion and kindness. Breakfast will literally enchant you and has a very practical aspect : you can look at the Naples bay and choose your destination of the day ! Thank you to the team.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edblanch
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is a high class hotel in a stunning location. The view from the pool and hotel terraces is breathtaking! The staff are welcoming and highly professional, and the rooms are extremely comfortable! My husband and I spent the last night of our honeymoon here and thoroughly enjoyed this oasis of calm and excellent food. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had an evening meal here. The service was very good.The amuse bouche were good but not earth shattering. The meals were very nice, some courses better then others, the boar and rabbit was deemed delicious but my John Dory was overcooked, should have said something really. The wine list is huge , chose a Ripassa which was very nice.The breads were delicious.We didn't have dessert as the service was very slow and it had been a very long day.There was a large party dining and this may have compromised service.The cuisine is on the whole very good and cooked with care but the flavours could be a little more robust.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tillyreine
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I just had our wedding at Relais Blu and also stayed for four days. We had been over a couple of times previously to meet with Antonino and arrange the wedding and he and his staff have always been amazingly attentive and helpful.
The food is delicious, breakfast, lunch and dinner are all great with room service available at only €5 more.
The views are breathtaking and all of our guests were amazed by the beauty of the venue and the surroundings.
Once again, the staff are incredible, so friendly and always bringing you treats to eat whilst you're having a drink.
Would most definitely recommend and cannot wait to return for an anniversary some time! I can't thank them enough for helping making our big day perfect. Molte Gratzie.

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Alex2806
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Having seen the recent episode of "The trip", by coincidence the week before we left for a short return break In Sorrento, I was determined to come and try the restaurant for myself. We booked the same day and found it easily after a short drive. I wont bother to repeat the superlatives about the views and the service, as its all been said...just amazing. Its even better in the flesh, a really calm, relaxed and effortlessly stylish place.

Our meal was wonderful, the presentation and choice really good, in fact, I am ashamed to say, we had to photograph each course, the plates looked so good! Delightful free tasters between courses, the staff were there when you needed them and unobtrusive otherwise, so different from the restaurant in town we visited few nights before, supposedly the best in Sorrento, where the waiters were fawning and corny and all over you.

Each course was a superb mix of traditional italian cooking and modern cuisine, some really great ideas, like my carbonara pasta with tuna carpacchio and asparagus, and my wifes amazing rissotto of peas and spring vegetables. Portions were an ideal size and came with just the right timing. Everything was simply delicious and we had a really interesting wine to go with it, which I really enjoyed.

Probably one of the best eating out experiences we have had, classy, and excellent value for money - we spent £100 a head including tip, for a 3 course meal with wine and coffee, which Considering the qualty of the whole experience was very good. I can't recommend highly enough....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple