All reviews wedding reception infinity pool special room our honeymoon sunset drinks wedding meal amalfi coast perfect venue overlooking capri boutique hotel terrace overlooking fish tasting menu amazing wedding michelin star restaurant jacuzzi bath welcome drink the wow factor
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

I was at relais blu for my wedding on may 27th. I don't know how to describe what we experienced and the outstanding professionalism from each and every person we had the pleasure to meet. I will start from the owner and manager, Mr Antonino. We had a mixed Italian and American wedding and he has always showed us availability and openness to everything we needed. The restaurant manager, Mr Raffaele, was extremely kind with everybody from both the Italian and the American side. The food is incredible and the place itself is a hidden gem that will take your breath away once outside. You literally feel as though your are floating in the clouds. We eventually stayed an entire weekend and we are sure we will keep going there as a reminder of what we had there. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Domenico C
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We recently had our wedding reception at the relais Blu and it was everything else could have asked for. The place itself is in the most amazing location overlooking Capri. We couldn't fault anything, all the staff were so helpful on the day, and running up to the day we dealt with Antonino the General Manager who was brilliant, and along with our wedding planner made sure our day wheat amazing. The food we had was also faultless and all our guests loved it. We also had the opportunity to stay the night. The rooms were clean and very spacious and lots of choice for breakfast. If you are looking to get married in Sorrento then I would definitely recommend this boutique hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah_Ross13
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

I attended a large family function in early June during which Relais Blu catered for about 45 guests some of whom also enjoyed accommodation. The whole event was managed expertly by Relais Blu and the quality of the food, drinks, service and set up of the dining room and outside terraces was truly first class. The views across the bay to Capri added to our enjoyment of the occasion. I can recommend Relais Blu without reservation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Grant W
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 nights here for our honeymoon, words cannot express just how amazing it is (but I will give it a go) When we arrived we was taken to the terrace for drinks, the views over Capri is too good to be true! Our room was spotless with everything you could need. The swimming pool is perfect, the pool bar is wonderful and offers a great selection of lunch and drinks. Dinner is superb with excellent food and service. I would return tomorrow and never leave if I could.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pashley23
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Enjoyable few days spent at this small, relaxed up-market hotel. The views and the sunset were worth it.
The restaurant was amazing, the pool was peaceful (infinite in size) and the spa services were good.
The wifi was patchy at times, but I think that it was not a problem as i was there to relax.

Stayed: May 2017