Grand Hotel Tettuccio(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$70
President Hotel(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
Hotel Montebello(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$47
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Grand Hotel Panoramic(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$76
Hotel Puccini(Montecatini Terme)
US$73
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel Columbia Wellness & SPA(Montecatini Terme)
US$94
US$91
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$118
US$113
Orbitz.com
US$135
US$128
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Boston(Montecatini Terme)(Great Value!)
US$85
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Montecatini Palace(Montecatini Terme)
US$291
US$246
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, great location but:
My room key opens my sister's room???!?!!! Her key opens hers and mine. Shame we didn't tried some more doors. At breakfast tables for our group were already done in right half of the restaurant but it was full and we went to the left free side. Then a lady started to scream at us something in italian and we had to move to the right side. Such basic words like ham and cheese noone in the restaurant didn't understands so be prepared.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nikola-Kolencet... H
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was very inspired to choose this hotel for my last trip on 2013. My wife and I were very satisfied by the clean rooms and the nice staff. I recommend you to try the restaurant because they have a large variety of food and is also very tasty.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carl L
Reviewed January 13, 2014

It was a pleasure to spend my holiday in this Hotel. I stayed with friends in very good conditions, and the host was very welcoming with all the questions I had. Loved the holiday, I liked the conditions and I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Terme Prestige on October 2, 2013 with a group trip planned by EF Tours. Having read the prior reviews on tripadvisor, I was very concerned about the hotel. However, we were assured that the hotel is under new management and has gone through many changes. I am happy to say that my concerns were wrong and there must have been many changes made. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the meal that we had there was delicious and ready when they said it would be. The hotel also accommodated my need for gluten free food, which is always a huge help for me. There were also many restaurants, etc. nearby and it seemed to be located in a safe area. The train station was a short walk down the street, which was very convenient. We enjoyed staying at the Hotel Terme Presitge.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were here for three nights with a school tour group. Our group was concerned after reading previous trip advisor ratings, but we were pleasantly surprised by the accommodating staff, the cleanliness of the facility, and the wonderful food.

• Stayed: October 2013