“Outstanding”

Pellegrini's Osteria Moderna
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2018

Just a lovely meal served and cooked by lovely people. The wine is so cheap as well. I had the most divine homemade ravioli with a pesto sauce, I think it was the best first course of my holiday. Everything else was good too, we were stuffed! Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Went for a light dinner. Service was friendly enough but slow and inattentive even by European standards of a liesurely meal. Food was pretty bland and average at best. About all it had going was a decent atmosphere and good prices. I wouldn't spend it here again though

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Great coffee and pastries for snack. Evening meal was very good different menu from the usual. Service was good and friendly

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Great food and great wine.. not a huge choice for vegetarians but they did their best to accommodate. My partner had the beef in Chianti and said it was gorgeous and we had some of the best cheese cake we have tasted. All washed down by two bottles of gorgeous Due Colpi (and I don't normally drink red wine).
Well worth visiting.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Good food/good wine/good service/nice place and atmosphere, I recommand !
We tried fish/seafood/ dessert and another time pasta, all was very good !
The owner, she is very kind and give good advises based on what you would like to eat.