All reviews train station staff were incredible highly recommend staying at hotel home away from home breakfast was delicious feel like family daily breakfast we loved our stay by european standards travel package cinque terre rented a car would stay again easy access gate travel town square base for exploring
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Great location for exploring Tuscany. Hotel was very clean. The staff could not have been nicer or more helpful.They made us feel extremely welcome and were ready to assist us at every moment. We truly enjoyed our time here.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a unique cross between a budget and luxury hotel. The service however is outstanding. The staff was wonderful. 2 examples were we were going to take the train based on their advice between Montecatini and Florence - the man at the desk helped me to get up the website to purchase the tickets. The site timed out a couple of times, and my friends wanted to go to the restaurant, so he offered to just take my card and retry u til he succeed and he did. Another thing was I blew my checkout time- I booked through gate 1 (they were also excellent) and had missed that they had changed the hotel on the final trip day to one closer to the airport so I mistakenly thought id be at the hotel 1 more day than we booked. Checkout is supposed to be at 11 and I did t return till 2 and didn't realize my mistake. I explained and the hotel was very gracious. The downstairs is luxurious- great food and beautiful and the area is great it's a nice town with a close by train station to go anywhere. The room was clean, small beds (the room was the only part that reminded me of budget hotel, but clean and small with the less than luxurious beds). Overall you cannot beat the value here- fantastic food at the restaurant as well (breakfast was great and not just continental had omelette with prosciutto).

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank czhv18a
Reviewed December 15, 2016

My wife and i stayed here for 5 nights.
Pros: This is a clean hotel in a safe area of the town. There is a bar that is open 24 hours a day and a nice restaurant in the hotel. Bathrooms seemed to be recently renovated. We had a nice room with a balcony. Breakfast every day is well stocked with a decent selection. The staff were fantastic and super eager to help with whatever we needed. Staff helped us with train tickets, where to go and what to see. They all speak very good English.

Cons: There is only street parking. The noise from the other rooms is more than we have experienced in other hotels. The air conditioning is controlled partially by the hotel so in our case, heat was our only option. There was only one night that i wanted to turn on the air because it was a little warm but other wise it was fine. I also understand that most hotels in Italy do it this way so.

If we go back to this town we will stay at Hotel Puccini again!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Stefania and Rosa were wonderful welcoming individuals. The hotel is quaint but food was delicious. They were accommodating and helpful to us when planning trips, purchasing train tickets, etc. We plan to go back and stay again.

1  Thank 1goodexec
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This is a small, renovated, well-maintained hotel in the center of Montecatini Terme in Tuscany. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. It has a lovely restaurant which offers breakfast and dinner. We were there over Italy's Dec. 8th holiday weekend and it was like being on Fifth Avenue in NYC. If you are going to be visiting Tuscany and doing a road trip....this is a great place to stay!

Room tip: The hotel renovations added sound proof windows so even a room overlooking the street is quiet, comfortable and lovely!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends