We stayed here for two nights during April 2006. I would never stay here again. Thankfully we only stayed for two nights – but others in our party were there for four.
On the plus side, the hotel was clean and recently decorated to a modern style, and it is located on the beach. And there is a car park, but you do have to pay for parking.
However, the negatives massively outweigh the positives. We were staying as part of a group, and had rooms next to each other on the same floor. It was a good job we were all good friends as you could hear EVERYTHING from the rooms next door – the walls were paper thin. We could hear every conversation our neighbours had. And the loo’s were so loud that if one person was up during the night for the loo everyone knew about it! You would honestly think that we were all staying in the same room. Do not stay here if you want peace and quiet.
The food was also dreadful. Dinner was supposed to be buffet style, but as the hotel was so quiet this was replaced by a menu with four choices. All of the choices were bad – the meat was so undercooked it was practically raw (despite asking for it to be well done) and the fish was like rubber. Despite complaining at the time, this never improved for the entire stay.
My honest opinion – try somewhere else. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Village, Montesilvano, 7 Km from Pescara, directly on a private sandy beach. Sea suitable for children. Hotel with 200 rooms, with up to 4 beds. Residence Option with 280 apartments with up to 7 beds. Entertainment. Mini and junior clubs. Nursery for children aged 1-3. Reserved spots on the beach and at the restaurant. Rich buffet with show-cooking. Pizzeria. Mother & Baby kitchen. Swimming pool with waterslides and for swimming. Park with giant inflatables. Fitness area, sports field, nautical sports, diving and wellness center. Medical assistance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serena Majestic Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Majestic - Bluserena Hotel Montesilvano
- Serena Majestic Montesilvano
- Serena Majestic Hotel Residence Montesilvano, Italy - Province Of Pescara