“Horrible service, very unfriendly personnel”
Review of I Salaioli

I Salaioli
Reserve with
I Salaioli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 405 Restaurants in Pistoia
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newly designed, the Salaioli uses the delicacies on display in the refined gastronomy is in a cafe, offering sandwiches more good and tasty, both in the pub, offering the best interpretations of Tuscan cuisine. Pizza prepared with the use of yeast, organic Tuscan tomato, fresh mozzarella, Tuscan ham, Parma, Pata Negra. The Excellent wine list with over 500 labels, with special conditions for 'takeaway. Open 7 of 7 pm.
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We went for a beer and waited almost 15 minutes and no one showed up at our table. When we asked inside whether we could order, the lady just said 'wait a minute'. The person who attended was far from friendly. When we wanted to pay, there was again no one to be found. Definitely not recommend to go here, it's not worth it. Unprofessional attitude, and we felt sorry to pay 5€ per beer.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We needed to wait quite long but the food made up to it. Calzone with grilled vegetables is certainly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

As mentioned in numerous other reviews, the service in this place is extremely slow and poor. Allow yourself about 10 minutes at least to see someone arrive to take your order (not to give you the menu, you need to get that yourself). Whilst to be fair, the food and wine we had was tasty, but certainly much higher priced then elsewhere whilst certainly not any better. We have been here as a tradition for 4 years in a row now, but today will likely be the last visit. A shame, with a better service and smile on staff’s faces, I think it would be a much nicer place. To be avoided now.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

My horse riding instructor took me to lunch at his favourite place and I had a delicious truffle pasta while he had the meat cut platter with cheese.

Nice and cosy and yummy food!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank jayceek2013
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I can really only comment on this place as a cafe and breakfast place. We try their lunch or dinner. The Illy coffee was great. We enjoyed Italian breakfast here twice. I also enjoyed a nice double espresso while I waited for my friend to arrive.

Date of visit: June 2018