The Romazzino Hotel is beautiful, with a stunning beach location. It is outside (about 10 min drive) of Porto Cervo, so I would definitely rent a car if you are staying there. A taxi to town we were told would cost 30 Euros. The rooms are relatively basic, but the hotel grounds are great. Great pool, large beach, nice playground area/kids club. The breakfast is great & the staff are very attentive. The downside of the Romazzino is the price. Everything is very very expensive (32 Euros for a burger at the beach restaurant, 9 Euros for a latte), so if you go make sure you are comfortable with the prices so you can enjoy your vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia