See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We enjoyed this hotel and Porto Ercole in winter season. No tourists, calm atmosphere!
The hotel was comfortable and well inspiring in terms of design and comfort.
The food in dinner was traditional to this place and we still want to come back to try local food again!

Lovely person at the restaurant reception gave us all necessary information about all the meals, and gave us a great service!

The service at the hotel is very kind and helpful!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is a modern styled hotel located on the beautiful Monte Argentario 'island'. A bit minimalistic inside the rooms but it works well. This is a resort & spa hotel so you can enjoy your holiday here with activities at the hotel or at the neighbourhood beaches. They have a swimming pool on the roof and the view from here is nice. Wi-fi is free and works well. I didn't try the restaurant but they serve both breakfast and dinner in addition to having a bar next to the reception. If you are in this area I recommend to go to Porto Santo Stefano and soak in the magnificent atmosphere in this picturesque village.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Johnny K
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I spent there 5 days and I was very impressed by the rooms and the kindness of the staff. Rich breakfast and nice pool. I haven't visited the spa, but the hotel is amazing. I'm questioning if I actually slept in the same place of people that rated it with one star. I strongly suggest it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cristina C
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night and was unfortunately very unimpressed by the hotel. It does not at all seem like a five star hotel when arriving, the staff doesn't speak English, not even in the front desk... the rooms were clean and ok. The pool was great but I am amazed that this hotel holds five stars since it does not at all hold up to the standards. Unfortunately disappointed.. too expensive for that standard.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sofiesternberg
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are something like motel or a party place. The Jacuzzi works poorly, the wifi only works in the reception. Not in the restaurant not in the pool and not in the rooms. The parking space it is a few meters from the hotel with no security at all. The guy who was behind the reception named Alessandro is by far the most unpleasant guy I've meted in my whole trip. He is really slow to do everything, trated us like is doing us a favor and doesn't even try to speak English or Spanish or anything else. This hotel is not even near the 3 stars. I've been in other 2 star places which are by far better than this 5 star wannabe motel. Looks like the owner or administrator is trying to save the last penny. The breakfast was really poor, by far the worst in my whole trip. I highly recommend NOT to stay here.
The swimming pool is really cool. The only thing good and the guy who helped us carrying our luggage, Tiziano, he tried to speak english and he's very polite, he should be behind the desk with a better job and this Alessandro useless person carrying the luggage. I would never come back here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family