1,190 results
All reviews the bus pastries the hotel staff large balcony la tagliata restaurant recommendations an amazing view town centre stayed here for nights sea view fantastic hotel our honeymoon main beach stairs antonio hill balconies
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Very Nice hotel, sparckle clean,Friendly and helpful staff,
Big balcony with Amazing view!! We had hot tub in our room which was a bonus!! We enjoyed our stayed very much.
Special thanks to Ahmad at reception. He was very helpful and friendly. We will go back again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mahzadj2018
PositanoArtPasitea, Direttore at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear guest, thank for your review and for your words. We hope to have you back soon. Have a nice day.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We booked the Positano Art Hotel not quite knowing what to expect. We did visit Positano out of the busy season, which was fine and we expected to miss a few of the tourist attractions. We love visiting and seeing what the locals do so it was great. The hotel had a few renovations going on at the time, but were never to the point of being annoying and they kept things neat and tidy. Our room was very comfortable and clean and had a beautiful view from our own balcony. In fact, I believe that the majority of the rooms have their own small balconies which is so nice. The breakfast we delish! Our stay was great, but what made our stay over the top was the concierge Ahmed! From the time that we met Ahmed he was very attentive and there to answer every question that we had and point us in the right direction. He helped in finding a great deal on a rental vehicle and offered suggestions on local spots that were exactly what we were looking for. Every part of our stay we felt like fam with Ahmed. You must ask for him when/if you visit this hotel!

Room tip: They were renovating a few in March 2018, ask for a renovated one!
1  Thank I9423PMkevinm
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The Art Pasitea Hotel is a very nice hotel in the amazing town of Positano. The highlight of the hotel is the excellent breakfast they serve in the morning with many fresh, homemade or locally made cakes, pies and pastries. Like most hotels in Positano, the rooms are a bit small and the hotel itself is old. But it remains charming.

2  Thank petedemarco

Thank you for your review, we appriaciate when guestes found time to write us tips and sweet things. We wish you the best. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My husband and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary.We stayed a week here from 3/10 - 3/17/2018 and absolutely loved everything about it, no complaints from us!!. When we arrived the hotel manager had nice surprise in our room, the breakfast was yummy. The front desk staff are super sweet, they are also extremely accommodating, I decided to do a last minute cooking class. All the places they found for me was a bit outrages on the cost. Elsy one of the front office staff offered to do the cooking class in their kitchen and charged me price that would not break our bank. She did not have to do this, but she did. The beds are super comfy, the views from the room were absolutely breathtaking. We are impressed and ready to come back and stay here!

Room tip: If you want great views get a top floor room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PositanoArtPasitea, Direttore at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear guest, this is Elvy, my manager wanted me to reply you. It was such an amazing pleausure to be with you both. You're gorgerous and you were so nice with me. To teach you my mother gnocchi's recipe was very fun. I wish I can see you before I leave. Thank you so much for your amzing review and those sweet words. All of us are happy when we know that we made a good job. Have a nice day. see you soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Stunning view and gorgeous location in Positano. Clean, friendly, good buffet breakfast, helpful staff, comfortable room with sea view. Wonderful experience made even more special by the staff especially Elvy who does a great job by putting commitments and passion into what she does so I would like to thank her once again and all the other team members as they all were friendly and professional.
Unforgettable experience,keep going guys .
I will definitely come back to have another amazing trip in Positano.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest, thanks for the review. We really appreciate your words. Our job is making people confortable and happy and knowing that you enjoyed your stay here, well is such a great emotion. Thank you so much. Hope to havee you again soon. Have a nice day. Art Hotel Pasitea