“Incredible Friends!!”

Rainbow Limos Private Tours and Transfers
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Positano
More attraction details
Owner description: Rainbow Limos is always appreciated for the quality of services offered. Excursions, tours and transfers along the Amalfi Coast, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Sorrento, Pompeii and Naples lead you through the beauty of our region! Punctuality, comfortable and clean vehicles, professional and experienced drivers that work with courtesy and caution are some of the reasons why hundreds of clients choose our company.
Owings Mills, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible Friends!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I think of Guilia and Nicola as my guardian angels of the Almalfi Coast. I first went to the Almalfi two years ago. Upon arrival, AliItalia had lost my luggage and I only had an over-night bag. I wanted to visit Pompei but had no camera. Without hesitation Nicola quickly offered the use of his camera, dropped me off at Pompei and returned several hours later to continue the journey to Positano. During the same trip, I spent the entire day with Nicola and he took me to VERY special places in Ravello, stopped at Amalfi on the way back and then very safely back to Positano. Both Giulia and Nicola are very well versed with the Amalfi Coast. They are a joy to talk with and extremely good drivers. I feel completely safe while in their imaculate vehicles. Nicola and Giula are no longer "Drivers" for me, I consider them my friends. Giulia baked the BEST Easter cake for me last time I was in their area. I was very honored!! I can not say enough wonderful things about them. I not only look forward to returning to Positano, but more than anything else, I lood forward to seeing my friends again!!

Visited April 2011
3 Thank drinkwine11

• Korean first
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Giulia and her excellent driving skills”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Giulia, You drove a friend and I to the Naples airport from Sorrento several days ago. My friend had just found out his Father had died and we had to return to the USA as fast as possible. We just wanted to thank you for your great driving and your kind sweet conversations as we drove along the coast. You helped make a difficult situation a lot better. We went to a MacDonald's on the way home and had a meal and talked about our time with you. We hope only the best for you in the future.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Stephen B
georgia
“Outstanding service for a hassle free tour & transportation”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Nicola, Giulia, & Albi are wonderful people ! This was our third time using Rainbow Limos and once again the service was outstanding ! This trip we met the youngest family member
Albi. He is a wonderful young man and an a great driver, Last trip, Nicola saved us by knowing his way around a bad accident in Naples.. we made our flight when others missed it. Rainbow Limos is like a tour/drive with your family !

Ciao

Visited October 2011
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very Friendly and Reliable”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We were lucky enough to meet Nicola and Giulia on a trip to Italy in October 2007. We were very fortunate to have Giulia take us to our hotel when we arrived in Sorrento. She was very friendly and pointed out places of interest on our way. We were so impressed with her, we booked Rainbow Car Service for our transfer back to Naples. We also used them for a drive to Positano. This is when we met Nicola. He was very pleasant and knew all the places to stop and capture some great photos. We all felt he was more like an old friend showing us around, rather than a car service. Our children quickly grew fond of him and we were very comfortable. Both he and Giulia made us feel very welcome and our transfer to Naples was equally as comfortable. He showed us around and took us to a lovely restaurant where we had our last meal in Italy. Thanks Nicola and Giulia for a great experience. We hope that one day we get to return to Italy and see you both again. We have also recommended Rainbow Car Service to some friends who have used them on a later trip and they thought they were wonderful as well.

Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The perfect way to get to & from the Almafi Coast!”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We would like to thank both Alby & Nicola for their wonderful service and company during our July 2007 honeymoon trip to Positano. Alby picked us up at the Naples train station and dropped us off in front of our hotel in Positano. The trip was a complete pleasure. Not only did we enjoy the spectacular views but also the conversations & laughs we shared with Alby. On our way back to Naples, Nicola drove us. He was equally as nice. We highly recommend their service to anyone vacationing in the area who are looking for a stress-free experience getting to your hotel. Thanks again Alby & Nicola!

Visited March 2012