1,635 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant junior suite amalfi coast our honeymoon the entire staff wonderful hotel jacuzzi bath breakfast staff breakfast room pool deck large balcony pastries sitting area main road every morning i highly recommend this hotel overlooking the sea
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We have to start with Paolo. He was the best everything... host, concierge, friend. And it didn't stop there. Everyone at the Eden Roc treats you like famiy... or better! Really, just put yourself in their hands and you'll have a great time in Positano. BTW, the rooms are spotless, cool, great views and fun. Oh, and breakfast is awesome, if you like cappuccino and fresh squeezed OJ and great service. Did we mention the nice views too?
Lets just say, when we return to Positano, we won't shop around. The massages, food (Carlo) and pool were amazing too!!
Many thanks, Eden Roc team. We hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: We were in junior suite - 326 and the balcony view was fab!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gourmetMinneapolis
RAFFAELE C, Proprietario at Hotel Eden Roc, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Guest,
we cannot thank you enough for your kind preference and for reviewing us so fondly. We are passionate and committed to our task, and try to deliver exceptional service at all times. We are very proud to know you've had a fantastic time and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is truly outstanding in every way. We travel quite a bit, staying in luxury accommodations, but this hotel tops them all. Location is wonderful, rooms a perfect blend of traditional and modern, and a spectacular view from every room. But on top of that I can honestly say this is the most helpful, friendly staff I have encountered anywhere. You couldn’t possibly enter or exit the hotel without a warm greeting, or an offer of assistance of some kind. The gentlemen in the breakfast room made our day each morning. They would literally jump into action when we entered the room, before we even reached our seats, bringing me a cappuccino (without me asking) and my son a « special present » of some type of cake or goodie of the day. They appear to really love their job and their interaction with the guests. Upon leaving we actually had the feeling we would miss them :). The gentlemen upstairs at the pool level restaurant were also fantastic each time we were there. My son turned 13 during our stay and the staff arranged a cake to be delivered to our room the morning of his birthday, delivered with lit candles, while singing happy birthday. I travel frequently so don’t write many reviews, I reserve them for truly exceptional experiences, which the Eden Roc was. We went on to Capri and stayed at a nice property, but really missed the feeling we had at Eden Roc. I hope we will return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Janice,
what a pleasure to read your kind words! We are delighted to know you've had the best time and look forward to welcoming you back to Positano in the near future!
Best regards.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

My second time here I brought my new wife to my “second home”. I told her how amazing this place was for years and was finally able to show her I wasn’t wrong!! Pasquale and tony to all the girls at the front desk there is no better place to be where u truly feel like family. I was here 4 years earlier with my family and when I returned it was like I had never left. They all remembered me and were so happy I had come back for my honeymoon. The food is to die for the chef they have is one of a kind and the views can’t be matched. It is far up the hilll but it’s good because you work off all the eating you will do while in positano!! Someone is always there to greet you warmest and they will give u honest opinions about any questions u have. Can’t be beat. Can not wait to return. Ciao mi amice!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pasquale L

Dear Pasquale,
it is such a pleasure to read your lovely review, and we thank you for taking a minute of your time to review us. We're proud to be your second home! We are very happy to know you've had a great time here at Eden Roc and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit to Positano!
Best regards.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is 10 plus plus stars for location, service, room, and staff! Truly a magical experience in every way. The service is off the chart. Recently renovated the rooms are spectacular and views of the Positano coastline are glorious. Cannot say enough. Tony the breakfast service waiter was absolutely a joy and we will most definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dana,
thank you for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing us. We are happy to know you've had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights in early May as part of 7 weeks travelling around Italy. Eden Roc remains was a most memorable stay and one we hope to return to.
Superb location with postcard balcony views across Positano and out to sea. Spacious and very comfortable rooms, closer to 5 star than 4. Friendly and very helpful staff. And a restaurant with magnificent food and extensive wine list, and the best views in town. We dined here twice during our stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple