“Positano and amalfi”
Review of Private Day Tours

Private Day Tours
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended. Couldn't be better. On time, great service knowledgeable, good clean cars and very nice Ina and Stephano.

1  Thank Gaby C
There are newer reviews for Private Day Tours

Reviewed 30 July 2017

First of all, Gianluca is very responsive. When I sent an email, I would get a quick reply. When I changed my itinerary - no problem. A professional, and pleasure to do business with. My husband, daughter and I were greeted at the Naples train station by Gaetano and given a 6 hour tour of the Amalfi Coast. He treated us like family, and we enjoyed listening to all his stories. It definitely keep our minds off the road, but also he was a skillful driver, so we felt very safe. After our stay in Positano, we were escorted back to the Naples train station by Umberto - another personable, skillful driver. They were prompt and we could not ask for better service. This is the company to book. I really cannot say enough good things.

1  Thank noon411
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I rented a villa on the Amalfi coast for a big birthday celebration. I was stressing about the logistics of how to get people there and what to do. The one thing I did know was I did not want to rent a car and did not want to drive! I contacted Gianluca at Private Day Tours and from that moment onward my trip became stress free! Gianluca and his team were always prompt in responding, great with suggestions, and on time.

We had Private Day Tours pick us up at the Rome airport and deliver 6 of us to our villa. It was great to come out of the baggage area and see Fabio waiting for us. All of the drivers working with Gianluca are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and speak wonderful English.

Day trips that we scheduled with Gianluca included a fabulous tour of Pompeii with an excellent guide. Afterwards Fabio took us to a wonderful winery on the side of Vesuvius for a tour and an amazing lunch!
Another day we hired a private boat for the day...a must if you can! Luigi, our captain, was a lot of fun and took us everywhere. We stopped on Capri for lunch. Truly a special and memorable day.
Another day, Gianluca helped us arrange hiking the Path of the Gods. This hike is amazing and the views are beyond compare, but it is not easy to get to the start and back from the end without some help. Gianluca to the rescue! Our driver Ina was fantastic! She drove us to the town where the hike starts, telling us wonderful information along the way and then was waiting for us at the end of the hike. She then took us to a wonderful family restaurant off the beaten path with beautiful views and delicious food. It was a special day!
Finally at the end of the trip we had arranged to be driven to our hotel in Rome. Again, Gianluca sent us a wonderful driver, Pasquale, who was on time, friendly and informative. He did an amazing job of getting us to our hotel which was no easy feat given the tiny roads of the older part of the city! Thank you, Gianluca and team for an amazing trip!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Gianluca and team were perfect. We asked when to be picked up from our hotel in Sorrento and they were there on time as promised. The driver was friendly and funny made the ride more enjoyable. Best way to get around the Amalfi Coast.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Great Service! I scheduled a tour and several airport transfers for my family members. The drivers were on time and provided a fantastic service. Also, the tour guide in Pompeii was very personable and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.