The service, food, and over all beauty at Il San Pietro is unparalleled! If you are in Positano OR the Amalfi Coast, this place is a MUST DO!!! (Also, if youve got gluten allergies, such as myself, phone ahead, as there will be a treat in store for you, as they are very accommodating!!) Warning: After eating here, and eating out anywhere else after the Il San Pietro Experience, youre heart may experience a dull pain just knowing how foods should and can be cooked. Buena Sera!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano