Il San Pietro di Positano
Hotel Marincanto(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$417
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Gabrisa(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$412
US$350
  • Breakfast included
Positano Art Hotel Pasitea(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$267
US$323
US$303
  • Room Service
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$391
Hotwire.com
  • Room Service
Hotels.com
Vittoria(Positano)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate beachcomplimentary boat ridethe cliffrelais chateauxon demandthe general managermichelin starheaven on earthour honeymoonbeautiful hotelcomplimentary shuttlemoment you arriveevery staff memberthe hotel managerfour seasonsimpeccable servicele sirenuse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I can't say enough good things about my experience at San Pietro. The stunning views, the unique way it was built into the cliffs, that unbelievable sun deck that you can jump off of into the sea...just one of the most special hotels I have ever stayed in.

The boat ride that leaves from the sun deck every day at 11am was far and away my favorite part of our stay. They take you in a different direction each day and give you about 30 minutes to swim in the sea before heading back to the hotel with a drink of sangria and a snack of olives and nuts.

One observation I had was that many of the other guests were from the East Coast - particularly the New York area! We actually observed this all over the Amalfi Coast, not just San Pietro. Not a deterring factor for me...but just a funny side note. Even so we still felt far from home!

And as a final note, the shuttle service into town was very reliable. I felt it was very worth it to stay 10 minutes outside of town to take advantage of the resort feel of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you don't like your room ask to see another - they are very accommodating about switching!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jmainelli
Reviewed 23 December 2011

It has been at least 10 years since I made that superlative trip to Sicily and finished the trip with a stay at San Pietro which is without a doubt the most superlative accomodation on planet earth in my experience. Breath taking views on the mediterranean, bar on the ocean resplendant with tropical birds, restaurant for the stars. Can not believe we were so fortunate to stay there. James Bond would love it with or without his women!

Room Tip: Many suites, maxy suites all are superlative in this hotel. Just take any room and enjoy!
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank turtlerun_11
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Beg, borrow or steal to stay here. From the first moment you arrive, you realise that this hotel is unique. The views, service, situation, dining are all beyond normal 5 stars.

We spent our Ruby Wedding Anniversary here and if we are fit enough for the stairs in Positano, we'll be back for our Golden one!

Room Tip: All rooms would be lovely. Book the most expensive you can afford and enjoy a balcony etc and a view to die for.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Goatface
Reviewed 17 December 2011

It is almost impossible to describe how great this place is. Food, service, location, activities, beauty. You feel like a rock star every day at this hotel. I personally think it is only for couples, however. I can't imagine taking kids here. The Amalfi Coast is a buffet for the eyes, with just breathtaking views.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PassportAlwaysOnHand
Reviewed 12 November 2011

this hotel my my visit to europe so special i wanted to stay forever!
excellent food, excellent service, fantastic location, private transport from the airport, cocktails to die for! snorkel masks provided by hotel to jump of the side of the rock face where the hotel is situated in the most beautiful landscape imaginable intot he sea and and sea the underwater beauties too.
Went on a boat ride in the hotel's sunseeker and basked in the sun with my family looking at the coastline and been given a private history tour of positano by the boat's captain.
The most romantic place i have ever visited I can only imagine how amazing it would be if i were able to stay longer than the 3 days we were there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family