All reviews perfect location first floor lovely hotel the bus family owned breakfast room amalfi coast beach towels triple room sea view restaurants and shops would highly recommend this hotel front desk staff nice breakfast large bathroom staff was very friendly and helpful minute walk to the beach
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The Hotel Savoia was just what we wanted -- a good hotel, in a great location. We asked in advance for a room on a high floor, and they accommodated us. I had heard that people complained about being on a lower floor because of the street noise. I don't recall much street noise, even when we were on the first floor eating breakfast, so this wasn't a problem for us. And being higher up gave us amazing views from our balcony. The staff were extremely nice, the room was very clean, the room size for a deluxe room was spacious, the balcony was a great place to have a glass of wine and watch the sunset, and the breakfast was delicious -- breads, cheeses, meats, yogurt and fresh juice. The location was great too. A short walk down to the shops and the beach. It also is fairly close to the bus stop from Sorrento. Get off at the second Positano stop, and it is a short down hill walk to the hotel. Make sure when you take the bus here from Sorrento that you get charged the right amount. It is only about 3 Euros but we were charged 8 Euros not knowing we were paying for a day pass when we didn't need it. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert2014
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of June. Every person we encountered was warm, helpful, and friendly. The room was perfect- spacious with a lovely large private terrace. The location is perfect- close enough to the beach, but near all the good restaurants and shops.

Thanks so such a wonderful stay !!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was located very centrally in Positano. The staff were warm and welcoming. Breakfast was substantial but ended at 10:00 a. m. This was early for us, especially the first morning there. We were also happy to have an elevator since much walking is required in the town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We expected more from our room, it looks abit sad.The front office staff were great though and very polite. We were charged an extra 50 euro coz we were 2, and they didnt give us a room for two. (though they claimed that they did)

however our concierge service, Positano Travelling was great and we had a great driver, Claudio who filled us on the best sights Positatno had to offer

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We stayed for 4 nights in this hotel with my mom.
The hotel was too comfortable and very satisfying.
It is in a very central location with great main beach and bus access.
We had good time, all staff were always smile, friendly for us, while we're staying in this hotel.
Also breakfast is good and view is very nice. Especially coffee is great.
I felt happy, when I started my breakfast at restaurant.
Positano is a very beautiful, and romentic village!
If I go again somday ,I want to stay here again. I will remember for a long long time.
If you are reading this too, and worried about hotel, I'm sure to you will be able to make happy memories with Hotel Savoia and staff.

Room Tip: veiw is very nice and pleasant staff
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family