“Art by the Lovely Owner Lisa”

L'Arte della Ceramica
Ranked #12 of 38 Shopping in Positano
Reviewed November 6, 2014

My wife and I spent 5 days in Positano and visited Lisa's shop a few times to buy assorted gifts - Just a delighful experience - owner / artist Lisa is wonderful to work with. Today, we received a set of set of 6 ceramic custome made tiles ( a view of Positano with lemons and the ocean in the back ground ) bright vibrate colors surrounded by a Terra Cotta border. Lisa organized the shipping and everything came perfect and well packaged. Up the hill and past Le Surenuse Villa Hotel it is worth the walk to spend time with Lisa. Also, just a stones throw from a great Positano fragrance and oil shop to make the hike worth while. Say Hi to Lisa whose english is very good!

1  Thank m p

Reviewed October 26, 2014 via mobile

I walked into L'arte Della Ceramica and Lisa was very sweet and helped me pick out dishes for my new condo. She went over the different combinations of artwork and even offered to make custom colors and designs for me. She makes all the pieces herself! If you are in the market for new kitchenware (including party/serving platters), complete dish/bowl sets, utensils, candles, mirrors, lamps or other decorative pieces, then I highly recommend a visit to L'arte Della Ceramica in Positano.

1  Thank bostonz52
Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here roaming Positano. Great find, bought a beautiful piece for the brick chimney in our kitchen. It looks great now that it's up. Lisa was very helpful and adorable! Recommend you seek this shop out!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Its always special to actually meet the artist when selecting a piece for my home , and it was clear that Lisa has that special relationship with each and every piece in her beautiful store. The warm and original contemporary works inside made the short trip up the hill well worth it. After selecting some glassware to bring back to Los Angeles we relaxed next door with an elfresco gelato enjoying perhaps the best elevated views of Positano and the sea beyond.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We are not fans of traditional-looking ceramics and for this reason, her shop was a breath of fresh air! Reasonable prices and really, Lisa could not be friendlier. She is a true artist dedicated to her craft, and stands out among the countless shops filled with more traditional designs. We ended up getting souvenirs for ourselves and for family and friends from her shop, and I would highly recommend it as a unique keepsake from the area!