Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing store!

We definitely recommend this store! Different staff, original ceramic and the owner is very kind... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2018
davidfitzgerald439
Miami Beach, Florida
via mobile
Beautiful shop, something very original and different!

Had a wonderful time in Positano! We was visiting L'arte della ceramica , we ordered Ceramics with... read more

Reviewed May 25, 2017

from US$139.60
from US$238.40
from US$825.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I was overjoyed to find this fabulous place, and bought some fabulous gifts to take home for my family. Highly recommend. Lovely shop, with truly authentic merchandise, great art, and fantastic friendly service too. Wonderful!

1  Thank CraigMichaelLoftus
Reviewed May 16, 2015

Last year my wife and I vacationed in Positano. We walked by L'Arte della Ceramica on our way to the hotel and decided to stop in. We were really impressed with the originality and quality of the artist Lisa's work. We had visited other ceramic shops in Italy and many of them had factory mass produced items or other pieces that lacked originality and visual impact. Lisa's does all her work herself during the off season and then displays and sells works during the summer.
We purchased several pieces that we loved. We live in Texas so we carried the smaller items with us and for the larger pieces Lisa arranged shipment back to Texas. The shipment arrived as scheduled, however we were disappointed to find one of the pieces broken because of poor packing of that item. We immediately contacted Lisa and explained what happened. She apologized and expressed her disappointment with the shippedr She promised to send a replacement that she would remake for us after the tourist season. During the interim she maintained communication with us by email providing status reports. She followed through and we received a replacement piece properly shipped to us at no charge. Lisa said she was so disappointed with her shipper that she dropped him and retained a new firm.
We can't say enough about how much we like this distinctive art on display in our home, and what a pleasant, talented and reliable person Lisa is. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed November 6, 2014

My wife and I spent 5 days in Positano and visited Lisa's shop a few times to buy assorted gifts - Just a delighful experience - owner / artist Lisa is wonderful to work with. Today, we received a set of set of 6 ceramic custome made tiles ( a view of Positano with lemons and the ocean in the back ground ) bright vibrate colors surrounded by a Terra Cotta border. Lisa organized the shipping and everything came perfect and well packaged. Up the hill and past Le Surenuse Villa Hotel it is worth the walk to spend time with Lisa. Also, just a stones throw from a great Positano fragrance and oil shop to make the hike worth while. Say Hi to Lisa whose english is very good!

1  Thank m p
Reviewed October 26, 2014 via mobile

I walked into L'arte Della Ceramica and Lisa was very sweet and helped me pick out dishes for my new condo. She went over the different combinations of artwork and even offered to make custom colors and designs for me. She makes all the pieces herself! If you are in the market for new kitchenware (including party/serving platters), complete dish/bowl sets, utensils, candles, mirrors, lamps or other decorative pieces, then I highly recommend a visit to L'arte Della Ceramica in Positano.

1  Thank bostonz52
Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here roaming Positano. Great find, bought a beautiful piece for the brick chimney in our kitchen. It looks great now that it's up. Lisa was very helpful and adorable! Recommend you seek this shop out!