All reviews stayed here modern art car parking motorway position
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We visit family every year who stay in San Giorgio and we always stay at this hotel.i would just like to thank all staff and management for another lovely visit. From the communication via email from Claudia who helped with my booking to the waiter at breakfast who made my wife fried egg when she asked if possible as not on the buffet. It's the best hotel in the area thank you all so much see you next year

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ArtHotelGroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Art Hotel Museo, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear David all our staff thanks you a lot for your very good comment and vote!
For us it is a very big satisfaction when our Guests have pleasant stays and become usual Guests as you are.
We can't wait to host you again next year and in the mean time we send our best regards.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth stay in this hotel. I love it! The staff is friendly, and I feel at home. The restaurant is excellent with great service. My friend Johnny does an excellent job, as does the entire restaurant staff. I look forward to returning.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Connector140819
ArtHotelGroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Art Hotel Museo, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Ken we all thank you a lot for your very good comment, when our guest say they feel at home we have our major satisfaction!
We will inform also Gianni of our restaurant of your beautiful words!
We are looking forward to welcome you again too,

Reviewed July 6, 2018

My family and I stayed at Art Hotel Museo when we visited Prato for a concert at the contemporary art museum--Centro Pecci--right across the street. We had a clean, spacious room--walk-in closet, deep bathtub, enjoyable artwork on the walls--at a very reasonable rate. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and we were made to feel right at home at both the bar (where we relaxed after the show) and the restaurant (where we had breakfast the next morning). I certainly would stay there again. Lovely place.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ArtHotelGroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Art Hotel Museo, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Richard we have no words to thank you and your family for this beautiful review:)
For us it is a real pleasure to know you had a great stay with us, especially thanks for your comment on our staff also by the bar and restaurant.
We can't wait to host you again,

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We were reccommended to go to this hotel because of his convenient location for our bussiness meeting. I hope we were unlucky with our room, it was smelly, old looking and dusty, we could hear all the noise from the motorway as well as the loud guests around the hotel after midnight. For a double room we got twin beds not even well tucked in properly. The breakfast buffet was good but the personnel was not any nice. I would not reccomend or go back to this place and I wonder how can they keep 4 stars with this standards.

Room Tip: not on the motorway side
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
ArtHotelGroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Art Hotel Museo, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Guest,
We are deeply sorry reading your review, it is a big pity we can not understand who you were from the name, because it would be very important for us to know which room you were to intervene with our Executive Housekeeper, cleanliness, in fact in our most important strength, as you can see from many many comments. Next time please call the reception if something is wrong with the room, so that we can immediately attend.
I think you have been unlucky too, twin bed instead of a double bed too, we really hope that, for this reason, you will give us the opportunity to show you we can do much more better.
Regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Its a good property but the location is not the best. The hotel has good breakfast but could do with some renovation and upgradation of the rooms. Overall its an average affair. Better options around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ArtHotelGroup, RESP.VENDITE ON-LINE at Art Hotel Museo, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Sunny,
We know how important is continuing renovating our rooms, for this reason after our 04th and 05th floor already renovated we will proceed soon with our 03rd floor.
Hoping you will continue to choose us, we send our best regards.