Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
US$73
Agoda.com
US$66
Free cancellation until 22-10-06
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2012

stayed for 1 nite and share the bed with my 14 months, the bed is amazingly huge, the room is spacious, clean and modern. People are friendly and welcoming.
it is far from the the town centre but with car its not a problem.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IO_OI
datini, Direttore vendite at Datini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your review.
I hope to welcome you again at Datini in Prato.

Best regards

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Service good, decor rather worn in rooms, and if your room is in front of hotel, you'll hear road noise all night. Rooms too warm and staff could not regulate, so had to leave window open a crack to move air... More road noise and cigarette smoke rising from below...

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I have been staying here for four nights.
The rooms are big and clean.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
I booked a double room but eventually I needed it as a double room used as a single room (and the fare is lower) and they did not charged me according to my booking but according to the use I had of the room.
It is very close to the highway and 5 minute ride from the Prato city center.
The breakfast is very good (quantity and quality).
The only two problems: the rooms have thin walls (so you hear very well the other guests and they might wake you up in the morning) and the hotel surroundings are quite ugly. Furthermore you definitely need a car to get to the hotel. Getting there by public transport could be difficult.
The staff can speak fluently Japanese.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LukeGenoa_Italy
datini, Direttore vendite at Datini Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2011

Dear Sir,

first of all I would like to thank you for your review. It's very important for us to know our clients' opinions.
I would like to let you also know that behind our Hotel there's a bus stop that easily connects Prato Central Station with Firenze Central Station (Santa Maria Novella).
Furthermore our rooms are totally sound proofed and we never had a complaint for this before.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you again at Datini Hotel, and thank you again very much.

Reviewed September 7, 2008

We have just returned from 4 days at Datini hotel near Prato. The hotel is magnificent and we got an incredible service from July , the deputy manager of this hotel. The hotel is 5 k'meter from the city center but is a bus that stop in the back of the hotel. The breakfast was very good and the rate was was very low.

Date of stay: August 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 28, 2005

Datini is a new Hotel, placed just out from the Highway.. it has a private parking and the rooms are "old style", with wood floors.. they were clean and warm, perfect for a businnes stop..
The desk help me in find some Outlet mall and also a Golf course (they printed for me the map to reach it!!).. they were very professional and usefull.. the hotel is loacted 10 minutes by car from the heart of the city..
Probably the street in front of the hotel is a little bit noised, but the new windows make their work in a good way during the night..

A good choice for the businness traveller who doesn't want to enter the city looking for a room to sleep..

Date of stay: June 2005