Free cancellation until 30/07
US$136
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

La Moresca Maison de Charme(Marina di Ragusa)
US$159
US$153
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$128
US$90
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$87
US$115
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$96
US$80
US$252
US$201
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$383
US$364
All reviewsseveral buildingssister hotelside streethotel is lovelysized roombreakfast staffstreet parkingupper townold towncomfortable bedswithin walking distancehotel is locatedbreakfast roomstepsshowerspareceptionist
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Exceptional service is what drives me to write a review. I just returned from 3 wonderful week s in Sicily, still doing laundry, but the exceptional staff at De Stefano Luxury Hotel requires comment.

I stayed at several 4 and 5 star hotels on this trip, and all of them delivered good service. Yet I'll probably only write one review, because the people who work at De Stefano are outstanding.

Professional, competent, helpful, energetic, friendly and kind. I don't think you can ask for anything more. The breakfast staff was unerring friendly and helpful; housekeeping was impeccable. The front desk personnel were fantastic, and made Ragusa one of my favorite stops.

Details--I had several last minute requests. A massage now. OK! A reservation at a 2 star Michelin restaurant--that day. OK! They made it happen, and they seemed genuinely happy to do so.

The hotel is lovely. The rooms are spotless, the spa is great, the breakfast tasty and bountiful. The people are outstanding. I wholeheartedly recommend staying at De Stefano.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I stay at this hotel every time I visit Sicily and I love it. The staff can not do enough; they are always so helpful. I love the quiet of the hotel as that's a really important aspect when I travel. I also love the location - I can easily walk to great bars and restaurants but sometimes I order pizza - which is delivered right to the hotel! This is a restored palace so all the rooms are not the same, one other reason why I love it - it has character and is not a chain or boring hotel! I highly recommend this hotel and will be back again and again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2017

Stayed in the De Stefano with a tour group. The rooms vary in size. Our room was modern and a good sized room. The bathroom was a bit smaller than average. The worse part was trying to fit into the shower. The smallest I've ever showered in! The rooms were very clean and well maintained. Our breakfast in the morning was probably below average. Just a few boxes of cereal and they were usually gone 15 minutes after the breakfast area opened. Not a large selection of items but adequate. The tables were also very crowded together which made it a bit difficult to get back and forth to the buffet. Liked our view from from the 3rd floor room (302) that looked down a side street and was very quiet at night. Even with the curtains open it felt private. Liked watching the swallows flying past the window all day. You could open the window onto a very small balcony to catch a breeze and fresh air. Elevators were efficient. Good location a few blocks (5 minutes) from the main square and many of the local restaurants.

Room Tip: 302 had good views and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank dhen
Reviewed April 12, 2017

the hotel was sculpted out of several buildings and the steps are everywhere and lead to some rooms and not others. it is confusing and you need to watch your step. we had trouble with the safes, but eventually were fixed. have patience it is italy and parat of its charm.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2017

If this is a 4 star hotel I am the pope. My wife and I are with a tour group. They apparently assign the rooms randomly so there was a large variation in the sizes. Unfortunately we drew a very small room. In addition there was only one bath towel which makes me think the room was designed for single occupancy. In addition the TV didn't work which thy knew before they put us in the room. The lady who showed us to the room told us there was a problem but they had called for service. Of course that was almost 24 hours ago.

Room Tip: Look at the room first.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family