We stayed here on our week long vacation to Sicily. The stay at a cottage on the airstip was one of a kind and we quite enjoyed having a spacious room and a morning bike ride to breakfast at the main hotel. The room and the bathroom were well maintained and nicely but simply decorated. I particularly liked the huge window next to the bathtub. The breakfast was fantastic and so was the dinner and quite a good value too, with some helpful wine recommendations and superb service from Antonio, the star of the dining room. The hotel is quite remote and makes for a great spot to relax in a countryside ideal. The hotel premises were very well remodelled, the dining room and the courtyard were a perfect place to hold a wedding. The only place that looked like an afterthought was the swimming pool which was in a remote shaded part of the garden and quite small. In a place like this it should be somewhere you can enjoy the view of the raw beauty around you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa, Italy - Sicily
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa