“Pearl in Riccione”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Mobile324...
“Pearl in Riccione”
Reviewed April 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2016

Me and my family were very lucky to find this apartment some years ago and we visit it every year! The advantages are: 1-it's very smart and estetic done/bright and cosy/loft style 2-situated on the upper floor/very quite in spite of Riccione streets are not quite at all)) 3-very well equipped/ has everything you need for short or long stay 4-very good location/very close to everything: you'll find restaurants shops etc nearby 5-it's very close to the beach!!!! 150 meters 6-the owners of this apartments are fantastic people/ very friendly/ can help you and assist any time with any questions (they have a big hotel in the center of Riccione so they have "hotel" attitude to apartments you will not find old bath and bed stuff or ugly kitchen stuff there) 7-the price is reasonable if to compare with other Riccione apartments (that are very small, old and not so good managed) 8-it's clean! and big if to compare with analogs 9-very good conditioners in every room 10- and more advantages...
The disadvantage for me does not concerning apartments is that Riccione by itself very crowded starting from the last 10 day of July ... But there is sooooo many things to do for children! So personally for me - I need to survive))) I usually have a pleasure to come back from nosy hot beach or from evening walk (because you are in a very center of Riccione life)...I usually come in and immediately relax because it's beautiful chill and quite!

Date of stay: May 2016
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Apr 2017
Thank you Olga, it's really a pleasure to receive your opinion. You are a special guest for me cause I know that you keep my apartment with the same love as if it were yours.
Waiting for you soon
Leda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.