Hotel Lungomare(Riccione)
US$183
US$156
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Hotel Milano Helvetia(Riccione)
US$138
Hotel Dory(Riccione)
US$209
Hotel Darsena(Riccione)
US$124
US$108
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Mon Cheri(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotel Nizza(Riccione)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$57
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Hotel Augustus Riccione(Riccione)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$318
US$309
Orbitz.com
1,302 results
All reviewssalt roomgreat showerless than a minute walknext yearsteam roomspent nightsthe hotel staffout of seasonwould highly recommend this hotelper daysofasimonecorridorcleaners
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel but they need to be clear that the spa isn't inclusive. They charge 29 euro for access to the spa which doesn't include any actual treatments(sauna access) however the heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi are free of charge. Would still recommend, stones throw from the beach and local markets. Great area, overall a great hotel!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amii-jade
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Had a totally amazing experience at this suite.
It was immaculate and so on point. It was so relaxing and a beautiful place to be in.
The staff there really go out their way I like to mention valentina who was very understanding and always went out her way to make us get what we needed.
Also Giampiero was very sweet as we had to leave at 2am he packed us pastries and croissants for our journey and coffee on the house. A very kind gesture. Excellent customer service and if I was to go back to the area I would 100% Be booking with Select Hotel.

The spa services are also amazing. It's so relaxing and calm you become in a different zone another world.

I went for only a 2day break and I totally feel rejuvenated and fresh just by being in that suite and having the beach right opposite was a major plus point.

Thank you to all select staff.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Noreen S
Reviewed February 21, 2016

The bottom line is: I would recommend this hotel as it is a nice one!

The pros:
This hotel is very nice. It's modern, clean and well presented. We booked a comfort double room, which is larger than the standard one with sea view. Two nice balconies. A large enough bathroom with a very nice shower. The sofa-bed though was definitely too large and the room would have been much more comfortable without it. They knew were coming with a baby so they put a crib in the room, which I thought was a nice touch.

Check-in was quick and friendly. Check-out also.

The staff was excellent and super-friendly. All apart one (see below).

Breakfast was also very rich and tasty, with the usual sweet and savory plus freshly squeezed orange juice.

My partner got a massage and used the spa and she was well pleased with it.

The location is perfect. Though not right on the beach, it’s just one block away and with excellent sea views.

The cons:
Whilst the staff was absolutely excellent, kind and professional, this one lady member of staff (Federica I believe she was called) was extremely rude and very, very impolite to us throughout our entire stay and in more than one occasion. She even wanted to charge us for parking though we had parking included in our booking and when I told her that we had simply parked the car exactly where we had been told by her colleague the night before, she treated me as if I were trying to play a fast one on her!!!!. She was truly the opposite of the kind of friendly and welcoming feel that the hotel owners have obviously worked so hard to achieve.

We were told that since we booked through Expedia, we would not be able to access the same discounted SPA packages as their regular guests. I always hate it when that happens because I believe hotels should state their such policy clearly on these hotel booking sites.

Last, though they state on their website and reservation mail that pets are allowed, they wouldn’t let us bring our small dog in the breakfast area. Though I fully accept that other guests may not like having a pet around them while they eat, the hotel should better specify their policy beforehand. Besides, I will never understand why hotels don’t split the restaurant area in two sections: one for pet owners and one for regular guests. This hotel also had the space to do it. In fact, the very last day, one of the super-kind guests simply invited us to use the adjoined bar area for breakfast and it worked perfectly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Zibbu
Reviewed February 14, 2016

What a wonderful time we had staying a day and night in the lovely Hotel and Spa.The hotel very clean.Staff we very friendly,Resturant there was such a choice all top quality food.Lovely rooms,We will make this a regular destination.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank annette p
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Been here recently for a short break - the hotel itself is nice and new, staff professional and helpful. We spent the afternoon in the SPA, which although isn't very big, is very well presented. We also decided to have a massage - I had the Thai one, and it's been one of the best I've ever had. I was expecting a bigger and nicer bedroom, but at the end of the day it was alright for us. Breakfast was exceptional, rich buffet, savoury and sweet, I would have eaten everything. All in all, I would recommend it.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple