US$176
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Residence Spiaggia(Riva Del Garda)
US$92
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$196
US$181
Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$308
US$293
Hotel Antico Borgo(Riva Del Garda)
US$139
Travelocity
US$192
US$187
Hotels.com
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$447
US$417
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplunge poolroom was cleanwithin walking distanceexcellent locationbalconylake
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We booked in for two nights but only stayed for one. Although the rooms were clean, this is the nicest thing I can stay. The spa was worn, many things did not seem to be working properly, including sliding doors you had to squeeze around and it did not feel they had an attention to cleanliness. The shower in the room were tiny, so much so that it was easy to accidentally turn the water off while trying to wash and I even manage to knock the door of so it nearly fell on me while I was showering. The breakfast was adequate, nice mini donuts. The staff were fine with me, but there was a wait to check out, which the gentleman in front of me pointed out was not great and the staff member was frankly rude to him which I though was fairly unacceptable. All in all, I would not go back.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Oasi has a great location, with a public beach directly behind it. The hotel needs some updating, especially the air conditioning in the room, it was very hot and didn't cool the room down much at night. The room was clean and large with a balcony that overlooked a camping area (which I was not expecting). The outdoor pools are tiny. The breakfast and staff were very helpful & accommodating! For the price, I expected more, but Riva del Garda is absolutely stunning!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We have just returned from our stay at this hotel, the rooms were very good, public areas well presented and clean, food was excellent. The staff were very helpful and the location of the hotel right on the lake was just what we wanted

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

After arriving late with a coach party very disappointed with food. Ask for alternative the attitude was take it or leave it.
Again next night explained I did not eat certain food reception sorted for me. But restaurant staff had got a severe attitude problem towards me I ask a question and reply was ask him over there very nasty.
Room clean . Bar expensive. If 2 plunge pools count as an outside pool? Outdoor pools never cleaned filthy.
On a good note ideally situated and overall impression good staff n restaurant loose it down badly

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The hotel is located in a great spot right on the lake and within walking distance to amenities if you do like to walk that is. The parking was ample and free and wifi was not to bad. The hotel reception was friendly and efficient. the hotel itself is pleasant enough for a short stay but a bit dated. A good renovation will do this place justice. Breakfast was sufficient and we couldn't really complain as one can only eat so much. I would consider returning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple