See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2017

It was an excellent place to stay for a couple of days! I was there driving home from the Greek Ferry and stayed for two nights with 2 of my children (12/14 years old). The swimming pool and the beach were excellent, the people were very friendly and the breakfast with fresh pastry was superbe!

Room tip: All rooms are ok! just check what you prefer!
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

A well run hotel with great family atmosphere. One small issue with shower and as soon as it was mentioned to reception they had it fixed immediately. Our friends are already booked again for next year and we will be back.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank keith a
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

We stay at this hotel everytime we come to san benedetto. Location is great thr pool area is fantastic and relaxing. The facilities for kids are great with a playground minigf soccer game trampoline and s small ball pit also table tennis. Staff were friendly. A couple of things though breakfast is average the rooms arr very plain but good enuff slso water pressure in shower was very low. Overall a fairly good hotrl for famalies and one of a fee that have a pool

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2016

We had a one night stay here on our way down the coast. The facilities were adequate but the whole hotel looks very dated. Our room was tired and needed a programme of updating. The shower was very basic and old fashioned.
The staff on reception were all very friendly and helpful.
We were woken in the night by a crying baby and someone snoring so some insulation or sound proofing would be good!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had reserved a room on 5th floor with a view and upon arriving at the hotel I was told that it was not available! Prior to booking with Hotel Marconi I had spoken MANY times to the owner who reassured me verbally and in writing that there would be absolutely NO PROBLEM! Well guess what, there was! Not only did I not get the sea view room but upon arrival in the room that I was given the air conditioner did not work!! Since we arrived at around 2h30 lunch was over but we were given some left over pasta with a glass of wine each! The owner charged me $35 euros for this! I told the daughter who was at the reception that I spent more than that in phone calls to her father but I paid the $35 and left. The hotel itself was very ordinary and definitely not recommended! Instead we stayed at Hotel Bahia where I will type in my review shortly but in one word EXCELLENT!!!!

Date of stay: September 2013