Grand Hotel Londra
US$127
US$97
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Hotel Paradiso(Sanremo)
US$139
US$133
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hotel Corso(Sanremo)
US$316
US$285
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$416/night.

All reviewsfresh fruitcroissantspool arearoom was largereception staffperfect stayother guestshamstay there againhigh ceilingsbuffet breakfastsea viewsea fronteurowifileakriviera
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Balcony and swimming pool were my priorities when choosing this hotel for a weeks stay, both delighted me on first sight. I was given seaview and as the 160 years old building stands high from the street level with a garden the noise of traffic was tolerable.
The room was large and recently painted, even the bathroom was half size of it. There was a small fridge, the linen hand towels were changed every day and everything kept extremely clean. Arriving late in the evening by private transportation straight from Nice
airport, well worth the price of 120 euros, I had the pleasure of swimming in the 25 m pool with seawater in the darkening evening as it was open till 10 pm. Afterwards I had a glass of wine and focaccia in the garden. Breakfast was served in a glorious salon with high ceiling, there were five kinds of croissants, fresh fruit, ham, eggs, cakes. The Russian tourist groups didn't bother me, they even seemed to appreciate the historical surroundings more than other guests. All personnel were friendly and helpful, I chatted with them in Italian daily, they seemed to speak several foreign languages too. I recommend to make the reservation directly with the hotel as I was charged a heavy commission by hotels.com whom I usually trust.

Room Tip: Different types of balconies on three sides
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Gemma G, Responsabile reception at Grand Hotel Londra, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thank you for your opinion. See you next time!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

AC worked great (it was the Lucifer heat wave). Wi-fi speed good. Check-in easy. There was a parking space for us (might not be the case every time!). Breakfast was a fabulous selection, including fresh eggs. Easy walk to central part of town. Linens fresh, two pillow choices. Price very reasonable!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Gemma G, Responsabile reception at Grand Hotel Londra, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

thank you very much. See you soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 6 nights and the hotel had a perfect location! 2 minutes to the beach and 10 to the big shopping street and restaurants. The room was great and the reception staff was kind and helped us when we needed. The breakfast was a bit poor, no vegetables and few options. Irritating that the pool area wasn't free for hotel guest, a fee of 7 euro is not acceptable. Although, we could definately stay there again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Gemma G, Responsabile reception at Grand Hotel Londra, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Thank you very much. See you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Aug 5, 2017
I had a wonderful week in the Hotel Londra, where I could touch to the beauty of the last century. My hope has been to find an authentic Hotel where I simply can relax from my stressful job and this was MY place. The staff has been very kind and helpful. The roms are big, with a spaceful bathroom, very clean and kept in the nostalgic style. All we need is here, WIFI is working fast and if we are lucky and depending of the actual bookings we get a room with view to the see. But even if not, the sea is just a five minuts walk away and as we can enjoy a rich and perfect breakfast until 11am, there is enough time to go to swim and see fishes and to shower before having breakfast. The room where the breakfast with all you desire is served is like in an old film and simply amazing. (Many guests make Fotos..). The hotel is super well located and the famous sea promenade what leads to the center of the city is simply beautiful. Even though I went to swim in the sea I had a look to the pool what is very clean, and filled with saltwater. Resumed it has been a simply perfect, perfect stay and I'd recommend it to everybody who has some more interests than just being spoiled materially, but who is looking to be spoiled inside his/her soul and wants to be quiet and relax/recover from stress and professional pressure. Here we feel very free and undisturbed, even in the high season. I gave five stars as in my eyes the Hotel Londra is what I call a "perfect hotel" where I got the chance to relax perfectly fine.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Gemma G, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Hotel Londra, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Thank you so much for your comments.
See you next time.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I am really confilicted about this place. The staff was super friendly and they made all the difference. I also liked the location, which was outside the city center. The room was very big - especially the bathroom (bigger than some NY apartments). And we got upgrated to a room with a view of the sea. There is also plenty of parking and the wifi works well.
And here comes the but...
- the hotel is VERY dated. The breakfast room is stuffy and it just looks worn.
- the breakfast is not good. Maybe that's an Italian thing because I've never had a good hotel breakfast in Italy
- hotel guests should not have to pay for a bed by the pool. That should be included.
- smoking by the pool should not be allowed.

What was nice was that most of the other patrons were seniors. So it was fairly quite most of the time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Gemma G, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grand Hotel Londra, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for your opinion. We regret not having met all your expectations. We hope to improve for your next stay