Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
Orbitz.comUS$96
FindHotelUS$121
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2019

Everything is excellent and charming in this beautiful place. Directly at the seaside and a lot of space and comfort in the apartments. The breakfast is very good as well. Only the broken glass coffe pot was not ok. I could change to cappuccino. I made a mistake this time. Because I was used to getting an upgrade I booked the cheaper apartment downstairs. But this time in octobre it was very busy. So, of course, I could not get an upgrade. So I learned from my mistake and the next time I will book the right apartment for me ! Downstairs is it very comfortable as well, but everybody who is coming and going for breakfast can look inside the apartment, when the door is open. As always before the staff is excellent.

Date of stay: October 2019
Agriturismo p, Responsabile reception at Residenza Santa Cecilia, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you Monika, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Santa Cecilia this year too, it is very important for us that our usual guest make their decision to come back in our hotel! We are sorry to have not upgrade for free your reservation this year, we love to do this when it is possible, but this year we had no rooms available upstairs during your vacation! We'll do it again next time if it will be possible!

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Residenza Santa Cecilia over a weekend in mid-October and cannot fault a single thing. It’s a charming hotel right on the front facing the harbour and looking out towards the Mediterranean Sea. Plus (and most importantly) it is just 100m away from one of the nicest beaches I have found in Tuscany. The apartment I stayed in was immaculately presented and the breakfast choices were plentiful. The staff were attentive and friendly, without being overbearing and were very helpful in recommending places to see/eat. San Vincenzo itself is a lovely and attractive little town with enough bars/cafes/restaurants/shops to keep you occupied for a weekend. It was very quiet in mid-October, but then that’s to be expected in a seasonal town. So, if you’re looking to get away and just chill for a bit then this is the place - I’ll be sure to come back!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FedericoLancs
barbaraagave, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Residenza Santa Cecilia, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

WOW! Thank you very much for this wonderful and lovely review! No words to thank you enough! You describe us better than we can do!!! So happy that you appreciate our hotel and our breakfast, it is so important for us to give more healthy and delicious choices as possible for all tastes!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights last month as part of our holiday. We had one of the superior two bedroom apartments which was spacious and well equipped. It was plenty of space for two couples and we loved the view from the third floor. Breakfast was a great addition and they had the most delicious croissants. Marco and his team were very helpful with beach and restaurant suggestions and made reservations for us. The location is great, close to the beach and many restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2018
barbaraagave, Responsabile reception at Residenza Santa Cecilia, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Thank you very much Effie, it was a pleasure to have you at Santa Cecilia for your holidays and we really hope to meet you again in future. Relax and comfort during your stay to us is so important in our job, and we are so proud to read your comment about us.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 days at Residenza Santa Cecelia.
Can not fault a single thing. Easy to find and to park when we arrived. Friendly, simple and informative check in.
Easy access to underground car parking.
We were shown to our apartment, with a balcony facing the sea and the marina. Spacious, clean and fully equipped incl tea towels and washing up liquid.
The pool and jacuzzi area is spacious, clean and perfect for kids and adults alike. Space to play and space to relax , enjoying the complimentary tea available.
Direct access to a green area with seats to relax and space for he children to roam.
The reception staff is courteous, friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is served in the garden room, cosy and warm on the one wet day we experienced.
Large breakfast selection that caters for ALL tastes. Your traditional sweet Italian breakfast combined with the healthy cereals, nuts, fruit and yoghurts. Fresh bread and fresh cheese and meats.
Freshly squeezed orange juice was a hit with all the family combined with plentiful coffee and tea.
The apartments are within 5 mins walk of several family friendly restaurants that offer fresh food at very reasonable prices.
The pedestrianised shopping street is a treat.
A smaller beach is less than 100 m away.
The larger , public beach can be reached in 15 min walk or 5 mins by car.
San Vincenzo is a calm and cute little town which offers everything you need.
The marina is fun - lots of different boats there.
After 3 days we can not fault a single thing.
It is easy to travel to surrounding towns and Tuscany is always beautiful. All year round.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this amazing residence.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
barbaraagave, Responsabile reception at Residenza Santa Cecilia, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thank you very much, we really love your comment! And we love of this your fantastic family, it was a pleasure to meet you all, adn we really hope to meet you again! Thank you again!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I live in Italy and have travelled around a lot, I've stayed in many hotels and by far this has been the best experience so far, I didn't pay much money yet I was upgraded to one of the suites as a good will gesture , I was also given a late check out as there was a Storm and I didn't want to leave in it. The rooms are super clean and very accommodating , the heated pool and jacuzzi is a real bonus, the staff are really friendly and helpful, the location is fantastic along with tge views, I will most definitely stay here again .

Date of stay: November 2017