“Food was not that fresh - big disapointment.”

Ristorante IL Panorama & C. Snc
Reserve with
Ristorante IL Panorama & C. Snc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 65 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the enchanting scenery of the two gulves whether to be able to spend some moments and to taste the so many specialties of the house
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Positive is the beautiful view with the two sides and the friendly owner/staff. The food was not good, what a pitty. Antipasti vegetables were ok, antipasti mix was also ok, but nothing special compared to other restaurants. Risotto with funghi and cheese was not that fresh, it had a very strange taste, pizza with prosciutto was not very tasty and compared to all other pizza's we ate in Naples quite poor tasting. We do not recommend this restaurant..

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a lovely dinner at this charming family restaurant, which exceeded our expectations and was rather good value for the area. The seafood home made pasta was delicious!

1  Thank zoedavies2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

While driving between Sorrento and our villa in the hills, we chanced upon this restaurant which was open on a Sunday. It appeared to do a roaring trade in takeaways, but also had table service. Their freshly-made pizzas and spaghetti bolognaise were all delicious, and more enjoyable with the fantastic view from the terrace. The restaurant is on a busy, twisty and narrow road which we had to cross, with steps to climb. It is therefore not very accessible for those with mobility problems.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Just lovely up in the mountains. Special owner who treated us so well every time we went. Food was outstanding

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

While returning to the Sorrento/Amalfi coast area we just couldn't pass up dinning at what we feel is the best restaurant in the area for miles. Seriously there's a very simple reason why we've been coming back here to this family operated restaurant called "Il Panorama" for over 15 years. It's not just because it's where the locals go to dine but it's because you won't find any other restaurant where you'll enjoy a meal prepared with the finest ingredients grown just a few feet from the dining area in the owners very proud garden or enjoy the freshest local fish. Whether it's salad, Tomatoes, Basile, Zucchini or MY favorite the homemade house wine from the backyard grapes Its all made right there. All while enjoying the beautiful panoramic view of the Golfo di Napoli on the left and bay of Amalfi on the right. This week my wife and I both started with Luciano's delicious stuffed Zucchini Flowers. And then we had his homemade pasta called "Maltaglito o Zito" with Sausage, Artichoke and Ricotta and the best ingredient of all which is "Passion" believe me you'll notice the difference. You can actually taste the love and Passion in every bite no matter what you order. We have so many favorite dishes at Il Panorama the hardest part is deciding on which one.
Look I don't know who will be reading this review. All I can say is this.. It's definitely one restaurant you just can't pass up. Google the name and address take a cab or the bus or your hotel Concierge can make arrangements for you. It's just a few minutes from the town of Sorrento. Trust me do yourself a favor NO give yourself a treat and a great meal. I'll bet you'll be coming back at every chance.
I just wish I can give more than 5 stars or pluses. It would be 5++.
Grazie mille Luciano and family. Can't wait for next year.