“Amazing deli”

Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch on quite a few days and had amazing platters of Italian meats and cheese. It was full of Italians eating which was very atmospheric.

Menu little confusing but owner will help you with your order. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We only had 4 days in the area and wanted to be sure we found the best views and best food in the short time that we had. We certainly found the best food in this lovely little place, it was the highlight of our trip. We arrived late afternoon after a bit of a walk from our hotel in Sant'Agnello and the owner was closing up for a little while as most places do at that time of day. However he welcomed us in without question and poured us two glasses of delicious wine and sat down with us. After plating up the most amazing selection of 'antipasto' and recommending a homemade local white wine, the owner asked us if we were okay with him leaving us with another member of staff whilst he went home to see his family before returning for the evening. Of course we had no problem with that, I was too engrossed in our food! There was more than enough food for two of us and so much variety (I will be dreaming of the tomatoes until we return). The bill was incredibly reasonable and after more than my fair share of the wine, I turned to my fiancé and said, 'I actually feel as though I'm in Italy'...

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant one evening during our 10 night stay in Sant Agnello, we decided to visit due to other great trip advisor reviews. As previously mentioned it is a little hard to find, I only realised I'd found the right place when I recognised the man that appears in a photo shared above. He must have spotted our lost and confused faces and came to the door to great us with a lovely warm welcome.
We were guided to our seats at the back part of the room, past the deli - which over time we could see was very popular, and we were immediately brought some water, followed a little later with complimentary appetizers, consisting of bread, ham and tomato salad (the tomatoes are the best tomatoes I have ever tasted) 3 glasses of a delishous peach wine for us adults and a fanta for our son.
Once finished the owner sat down with us and asked our preferences and gave us some suggestions on the meals that the chef could prepare, we decided on spaghetti Bolognese each for our 2 children and for my mum, partner and myself we decided to share a spaghetti carbonara and a tomato and mozzarella pasta dish.
The mains came out in good time and we could not believe how big the shared tomato and mozzarella pasta dish was! We tucked in and it was delicious, definitely one of my favourite meals of our 10 night trip, the Bolognese was also enjoyed by our children. After we finished that dish our shared carbonara was served and was equally as big, though a bit to salty for our liking.
Overall, a great little authentic place, that was clean, quirky and has friendly staff who truly value your custom and the bill - 54 euros! would we return? Absolutely.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We visited based on the trip advisor views and would recommend to anyone in the area, including Sorrento itself.

If you were to walk by it, you wouldn't necessarily think of it as a restaurant but that should not put off anyone.

The food is fresh, tasty and amazing value.

The owner (whose name I can't remember sorry!) talks you through what is available and then cooks based on your own preference as opposed to there being a pre-set menu. He is such a sweetheart and really goes out his way to impress you.

We felt very welcome and really enjoyed the night.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Cutest Deli and everything was just delicious! Best food and lovely owner/staff. My favourite was the mozzarella. I would definitely go back. I very highly recommend!