Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$92
PricelineUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
StayForLongUS$92
1,044 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

We spent 3 days in Senigallia as a seaside break during our Italian trip. Senigallia is a true seaside resort and popular with Italians. Sadly, the weather wasn't with us but we chose the right hotel. For a three-star hotel, this was a great find. It was clean, comfortable and the staff were excellent. The breakfast buffet was very good (the bacon was average but the Italians don't really do much bacon and eggs for breakfast) and the dinner buffet was really really good. The hotel is right on the beach and about a 10 minute walk to the nice little town centre. Parking and access is easy.

Room tip: Ask for a sea view room. There wouldn't be much else to see otherwise.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teauxne
Reviewed March 17, 2019

The property owner himself took me to the airport at 6 am on a Sunday morning, if that tells you anything about how far these folks will go to ensure a pleasant stay...! He even offered me a cafe - that he would prepare for me himself - (although the front desk agent was also standing right there).

They asked when I checked-in if they could pack me a customized breakfast of my choosing to take with me for the ride as well, since breakfast was included with my room. To my delight, I discovered that it was complete with a hand-written note that said "Good Morning!" Outstanding...!

While I was certainly there off-season, they provided a bicycle with which I could more easily ride from the oceanfront property into town to see the historical sites and enjoy the open air market, and it was warm enough to do so. The room was lovely (one of the best I've stayed in, for a fraction of the price of anything similar in the US), chic, and state-of-the-art...with gorgeous iridescent mosaic tiles in the bath area, and a remarkable view: 2 balconies, 4th floor.

They offered me private access to their fitness center, and there is a lovely spa area on the property for those wishing to access those relaxing luxuries too. A manned coffee bar sits in an adjacent lounge area outside of the restaurant - where breakfast includes fresh prosciutto, you-call-it egg preparation, and the option to juice your own blend from fresh fruit - adding the treat of having someone prepare a cafe or cappuccino for you according to your specifications.

After the other experiences I had in the Marche region (negative encounters with certain individuals [Brits, not Italians], my airline - in both directions - which was Lufthansa [see that other review for details], and various surcharges and delays in other aspects of the trip), this was a welcome relief...and a true treasure to experience. I would return to this property again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The hotel is located just opposite the beach. It's clean, comfortable and modern and offers of service like a wellness centre. Great hotel, overlooking the Adriatic see. The staff is very friendly. One of the best experiences we have had yet. My husband and I just returned a week ago and we definitely would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
HtlUni, Direttore vendite at Hotel Universal, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Sandra,
thank yoy for your kind words.
We are all happy to read that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel spot on in front of the sea side. Staff really nice and helpful (they pick u up at the train station) and the hotel has free bikes for the guests. Rooms have been refurbished and brand new. Nice breakfast

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HtlUni, Direttore vendite at Hotel Universal, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear guest,
thanks for your review.
We are happy to read your words.
See you soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2017

The hotel is located just opposite the beach. It's clean, comfortable and modern and offers of service like a wellness centre (haven't tried) and free bikes. The staff was very helpful; someone drove me to the city centre as I was desperate to find an open restaurant at 3PM (I didn't, but that's because the city is dead in the afternoon outside summer).

Date of stay: September 2017