Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$352
Hotels.comUS$352
eDreamsUS$352
Orbitz.comUS$352
CheapTicketsUS$352
TravelocityUS$352
All reviews views are amazing would highly recommend this hotel both sides sea terrace coast liguria
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

Location is superb. The views are amazing. Rooms are very comfortable, even for work. Breakfasts are excellent. Definitely is a perfect choice to spend some excellent days in the coast of Liguria, even out of season.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2019

This hotel and surrounding gardens is an excellent spot to enjoy Italian hospitality, decor and natural surroundings. A converted Genovese fortress, the hotel is restored with impressive period details, a truly grand central stairwell, striking views of the sea from high atop the resort city of Sestri Levante which is served by private elevators. The staff was very helpful overcoming the inevitable travel disruptions. A short 20-min walk to the train station puts the visitor in easy commute to the Cinque Terre towns of Monterosso, Vernazza and Manarola. Rooms are small, a quirky interior elevator and AC a bit wanting but overall an impressive hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Very disappointing experience:
- Cockroach in the bathrooom, this was really disgusting
- Air conditioning poorly works
- The personnel invites you to go to the swimming pool, does not mention that it is 20€/ day and then invoices you the amount in your final bill

Clearly not in line with what we can expect from an expensive 4 star hotel

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank FrenchTraveler300
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I visited the beach in July 2018 with my wife after our friends recommended this place. I’m coming back this year to Sestri Levante but for sure I won’t be returning back to the beach resort. Unfortunately I am writing this review because my experience was unfavourable. When I visited here, the package we bought did not reflect the quality of the establishment. Also, the woman who greeted us at the pool reception was rude to us and she was not adequately presentable for the job, especially considering the quality of the hotel. We were also expecting much more from this considering the price we paid for the package. We will not be coming back here again!

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank AntoMal87
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Staying at the Grand Hotel Dei Castelli over Easter weekend was all we had hoped for and quite pleasurable. The buildings, the lovely and expansive grounds, and the warm staff made for a great three-night stay. My only criticism would be for the room itself. While it was quiet and had a most beautiful view, the bed was made up of two twins scrunched together and the bathroom has a crowded, inconvenient layout. However, every other aspect was fabulous, especially the grounds and the restaurant. Our favorite waiter, Wassim, providing the warmest and best service I have ever experienced in my lifetime - memorable. Must do's: 1)Walk around all look at all of the beautiful art and antiques in the various buildings and wings of the hotel 2) Walk around the grounds and along the trails around the peninsula for beautiful views 3) Hike to Punta Manara for more great views and good exercise 4) Dine at the Restaurante ai Castelli, fabulous!

Date of stay: April 2019