“A little piece of paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sítio Folha d´Água: Inside the earth bungalow, with all modern facilities
Sítio Folha d´Água: Inside the earth bungalow, with a loft bed
Sítio Folha d´Água: Inside the earth bungalow, with all modern facilities
Sítio Folha d´Água: happy breakfast
Sitio Folha d´Água: outdoor coffee break area
Sítio Folha d´Água
Sítio Folha d´Água
Sítio Folha d´Água: In the garden
Sítio Folha d´Água: Loving dogs
Sítio Folha d´Água: Relaxing at the pool
Sítio Folha d´Água: little pool
Sítio Folha d´Água: little monkeys
Sítio Folha d´Água: in the garden
Sítio Folha d´Água: holistig space healing arts (acupuncture,hot stone,reiki,chromotherapie,etc.)
Arembepe, beach - 35 minutes walking distance from Sítio Folha d´Água
Arembepe, beach village - 35 minutes walking distance from Sítio Folha d´Água
Arembepe, beach - 35 minutes walking distance from Sítio Folha d´Água
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

IngeR331
“A little piece of paradise”
Reviewed February 8, 2019 for a stay in January 2019
person found this review helpful

Evelyn has created a little piece of paradise in the heart of Bahia, Brazil. It’s a quiet and peaceful retreat center, beautifully located in a natural surrounding. I felt at home immediately in my charming eco-lodge and Evelyn’s warming and welcoming energy made that I didn't want to leave anymore.

The patio is amazing for yoga and meditation, with the soothing sounds of nature in the background.

And the dogs... I’ve always loved dogs. But this family of 12 incredibly loving dogs makes me want to take all of them with me. Their personalities and the incredible amount of love they have to share truly gives this place its soul.

A must visit if you want to just be and come to senses.

Date of stay: January 2019
Your age range 35-49
Saskia3
Seminyak, Indonesia
“Amazing space with loving dogs and good energy !”
Reviewed August 16, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

I really loved my stay at Bela Natureza. The place is beautiful; a lot of nature with big old trees. The patio is such a great place to meditate and do yoga with the dogs. This is a nice place to take a step back, take it slow or focus on reconnecting with nature, yourself and enjoy the love of the dogs. The dogs are just amazing; Who doesn't want to be welcomed by 12 happy and lovely dogs every morning? All of them have their own character and that makes it very fun and interesting. Everyone connects with different dogs. I loved Alberto, Bambina, Paje, Putju and the three fluffy pirates. Well actually all of them are special.
It was nice spending time with Evelyn having many different converstations. She was always open to answer any of my questions about the dogs and spirituality. Overall an unique experience you don't find easy somewhere else. Also the towns and beach around are nice to visit.
In my time at Bela Natureza I really reconnect with the nature and myself. I loved my meditation with the dogs around me. It felt like it just goes easier and deeper there than at home. Also the dogs love to meditate or join the yoga. Furthermore, the breakfast was great with a lot of fresh fruit. The lunch was big and with different vegatables.
Evelyn thank you for having me! I still miss the family of dogs :)

Date of stay: July 2018
19 Aug 2018
Dear Saskia, it had been a real pleasure having you at our Retreat! We will allways remember you with love! Warm regards
Amanda B
“Smile everyday with dogs and nature”
Reviewed August 10, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I live in London, a big city, and my life is very busy with work and socializing so I was in need of revitalization and to be reconnected with nature, Retreat Bela Natureza Holística provided the perfect place for me to do that.

First thing to talk about is the resident family of 13 dogs. They greeted me with such enthusiasm and love I instantly felt accepted in their home. I was surprised how much they understood how I was feeling and reacted accordingly. Their peaceful energy and behaviors rubbed off on me and allowed me to fully relax and reflect. I learned so much about dog behavior from this unique family, they made me smile every day.

The retreat is not only a heaven for the dogs but also us humans. The eco-lodges provide a perfect balance of sleeping among the nature whilst still having all the luxuries of home. I loved waking up to the sounds of the fresh mangos falling from the trees onto the crunchy leaves, kick starting my appetite for the nutritious, delicious breakfast Evelyn serves each morning. The grounds of the retreat are beautiful and perfect for contemplation. I personally enjoyed visiting the local towns, Coquiero, Arembepe and Praia do Forte, all of which were so charming and beautiful, and the local people were great fun to interact with.

I really wish I had more time at retreat Bela Natureza Holística with the nature, dogs and Evelyn, and if I ever have the chance to return I would come back in a heart beat. After 7 days here I am refreshed and ready to go back to real life.

Date of stay: August 2018
12 Aug 2018
Dear Amanda, it had been a honor and a pleasure having you with us. You had been such a great guest for us humans and for our doggies as well! Thank you very much, be well and warm regards!
alexsible...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I had an amazing time at this yoga retreat and wish I could have stayed for longer!

Evelyn and her wonderful dogs were fantastic and so welcoming. The yoga sessions with the dogs were such a unique experience and very relaxing, I would definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2018
22 Jul 2018
Thank you very much, Alex. It had been a real pleasure for us humans and our resident dogs to have you! We all wish you all best for your travels on our Continent! Warm regards, Evelyn
Bonnie B
“A special place”
Reviewed June 23, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Time here stands still.This is a place to thoroughly relax. The affection from the 13 dogs and the calming pavilion space were highlights next to time with Evelyn and her wonderful food. Definitely relax with her crystal bowl meditation. We will miss this lovely nature retreat!

Date of stay: June 2018
24 Jun 2018
Thank you dear Bonnie. For me and all of us it had been a pleasure to be able to have you at our place. We are missing you as well and hope to see you soon again!
luigibc13
Budapest, Hungary
“Peaceful stay in the nature!”
Reviewed November 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Retreat Bela Natureza is a great place to find peace and rediscover your sense of wholeness and well-being. The 15 dogs are something very special and unique to observe and coexist with, bringing a whole new different experience to the concept of nature retreat. The cabins are very cosy with a colorful brazilian design. The place has everything you would need for spending a quiet and relaxed time, access to an outdoor kitchen, internet a pool, and the whole grounds full of trees and plants from typical atlantic forest native to Brazil. The retreat is walking distance to the village of Arembepe and the beach. Great experience!

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
elisegira...
Argenteuil, France
“Amazing place”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

It was such a nice experience to stay at Retreat Bela Natureza. I was there for 1 month and really enjoyed it. To be close with nature and the dogs has really bring me some peace, it's such a peaceful and enjoyable place.
The dogs all have their own personality and it's so interesting to observe them, and so enjoyable to play with them (they're really well educated).
The place is beautiful, a lot of nice plants and trees, shade, and comfortable rooms.
Really recommend it!! Plus, Evelyn is adorable.

Date of stay: January 2016
Travelling group: Seul(e)
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.