Parc Hotel Billia(Saint-Vincent)
US$254
US$124
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$131
Grand Hotel Billia(Saint-Vincent)
US$262
US$254
Travelocity
Hotel De La Ville(Saint-Vincent)
US$107
US$93
  • Room Service
Hotel La Chance(Saint-Vincent)
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2016

We were 6 of us and upon arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink. The rooms were clean and the linen as white as sheet. We were on B & B basis and all I can say is that breakfast was very good. I surely recommend this hotel. my points is 10 out of 10.

Room Tip: As far as I know all rooms enjoy a mountain view.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

For the second year in a row my family returned to this hotel. We truly love St. Vincent and this hotel was perfect for our family ski vacation. We rented a larger family room that was great for spending a few evenings sitting at the table playing games and relaxing. It's about an hours drive up to a ski area and the surrounding town is very nice. We also ate a few nights in the hotel restaurant which is very good. The casino is also right next door for some entertainment
Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
carlo m, Responsabile reception at Hotel Au Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Good Morning dear Matthew,
thank you very much for your review!
I wish you a good day,

Cristina

Reviewed January 4, 2016

Nice, helpful , welcoming staff , room quite old-furnished, but spacious and clean.
Nice sauna and Jacuzzi, great after all day skiing.
Breakfast was more than normally expected from 3 star Italian hotels: lots of cakes, hot food ( sausages, eggs ets) also there was a lot of organic, local products offered, such as biscuits, jams, chestnuts and bread, even soya yogurt was available ( which was great for me as I am allergic to milk).
Saint Vincent is a lovely, small,well-maintained town, with Casino, Traditional Spa Centre 'Thermes de Saint Vincent' and beautiful views of the Alps .
It is also a great base for skiing in Aosta Valley .We especially recommend skiing in Breuil-Cervinia-Zermatt and La Thuile ( near Mont Blanc Tunnel) resorts.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
carlo m, Responsabile reception at Hotel Au Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

Good Morning,
thank you very much for your review.
We hope to see you again.
We wish you a nice day!
Best regards,

Cristina

Reviewed September 9, 2015

I have stayed there during the summer, few major cons:
1. the AC did not work for two days, got many excuses
2. Room outdated
3. the most important con - the room is on the ground floor, close to the elevator and reception - no way you can sleep after 7:00 due to the noise from the elevator and reception.
4. basic breakfast

Room Tip: never room 501!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
carlo m, Proprietario at Hotel Au Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

Good morning and thank you for your review.
I remember that we tried to change your room, but unfortunately only at the end I could proposing you an accommodation on the top floor.
I apologize to you for the inconvenience, but sometimes, when you have special needs (such as back very late and get up as late) be important to indicate the request for a quieter room.
We have rooms of different types (and, obviously, different price)
For the air conditioning I remember that I personally taken steps to force on 24h / 24 to give more comfort and I confirm that his room has been renovated a few months before his arrival.
For breakfast I am very sorry from his judgment, reading the many comments before I am sure to offer an excellent product: only remember that unfortunately for service reasons we can not guarantee the breakfast than 11.30.
Hoping to be able to offer the possibility of a new and positive living , I send my best regards

Reviewed January 7, 2015

I booked this hotel based on price and proximity to train station. Once we got to the hotel we realized we lucked out. Each day our transfer to and from a local ski resort was free. Breakfast was the best we experienced in Italy. The one day we did not want to use the free shuttle, the hotel staff helped us to find a direct local bus to our favorite ski area. This hotel is perfect if you want to try out multiple ski areas. The hotel restaurant was also very good.

Room Tip: Some rooms have jacuzzi tubs.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family