La Sirenetta-Park Hotel
    Pedra Residence(Stromboli)
    • Breakfast included
    • Fitness centre
    • Restaurant
    All reviewscharming hotelthe black sand beachbringing freshfantastic experienceprivate triprooms are spacioussea viewvolcano eruptmagical islandmain villagerecommend this hotelthe hotel staffsmall terracemarcoportbuggymainland
    Reviewed October 13, 2016

The hotel gave a very warm welcome and also picked us up from port (otherwise a 15 minute walk). Our room was beautiful, overlooking the sea with private balcony and sunbeds. Diego was very helpful during our stay and also before we arrived answering emails and booking excursions for us. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the sea just tops it off, Amazing.
    Would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Sea View rooms are amazing
    • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

I ended up staying here after the weather meant I didn't make it to Ginostre as planned, arrived at Stromboli and asked after water taxis and Marco, one of the directors, who was collecting people for here, helped me out of a total pickle. I've had a wonderful two days here, the hotel is gorgeous and the location is wonderful. Diego was so helpful in sorting out an excursion up Stromboli with a fantastic guide who *really* knew his stuff and Eleanor in the restaurant looked after me and my gluten intolerance so well.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
    Reviewed September 9, 2016

Even before we arrived at the hotel we were already impressed by the quality of their service. We had booked online a range of accommodation for our fortnight travelling around Sicily but we messed up the dates somehow and the day before we were due to take the hydrofoil to Stromboli we realised that we had booked the wrong two days. It would mean that we would arrive on the island and have nowhere to stay.
    We rang the hotel and they were excellent. They told us not to worry and that they would make sure that we would be accommodated. They advanced the booking at no extra charge. Brilliant!
    So as we arrived we were relieved that we had somewhere to stay (the hotel sent an electric cart to meet us at the port) and when we saw the room we were delighted. Lovely fresh decor, a balcony overlooking the sea, plenty of space as well as a great location near the centre of the town. It exceeded our expectations in every way.h
    All the staff we met, without exception, were cheerful and friendly. The breakfasts were fresh with plenty of choice including fruits, cereals, yoghurt so, pastries etc. We couldn't fault the quality of service at all. On the second night of our stay we climbed the volcano and the hotel proved to be ideally situated for such a trip.
    Although fairly close to the mainland, it is important to remember how much more difficult it is on such an island to provide basic services. Whilst we were there the ship bringing fresh water was pumping it's cargo on to shore. The Sirenetta Park operates in such an efficient way that you forget the extra challenges that they have. In addition the polis large and clean with plenty of loungers to crash out on. Great place!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view.
    • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed September 5, 2016

This is my second stay in this utterly charming hotel. I look forward to my third next year, The staff are so helpful and create a perfect informal holiday atmosphere. Pick up from the port could not be more efficient.

Thank you again, La Sirenetta!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
    Reviewed August 29, 2016

I really enjoyed this hotel. It made me feel that I was on a 1930s European tour.
    The superior room is a must as it has magnificent views to the sea and beach, although there are a lot of steps to get up to it. I did hear complaints about other rooms – I think to do with music noise – so pay a bit more for a superior room!
    The room is very basic but it felt just right for us with the bed facing the magnificent view.
    Diego and his staff were absolutely first class and the dinner experience we had was tremendous. There is a lovely piano room with books and comfortable reading which offers relief from the heat during the day and is a great pre-dinner seating area.
    They transfer you from the hydrofoil free of charge.
    WI-fi is very difficult to use here but again that added to the charm for me.
    The hotel is right on the beach, which is black sand and stony at the waters edge and into the sea. (Surf shoes needed!) The waves are big here so not suitable for small children.
    I would definitely use this hotel again if I was visiting Stromboli.

Room Tip: Superior room is a must for the view
    • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple