“Good price, good food, good service next to the Sq. of Miracles”

Ristorante Il Toscano
Reserve with
Ristorante Il Toscano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 69 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Price range: US$23 - US$78
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Il Toscano Restaurant ....the best restaurant on Tuscany's western coast, where you can find the real and typical Tuscan cuisine and Italian specialties.....where you can try our famous plate: "Sacchettini cheese and pears".... A very delicious pasta! Where you can organize what you like! ...for example....an anniversary dinner? A birthday party? A friends dinner!.....or simply ....a romantic tete-a-tete supper by candlelight?.....Come with us!! Our warm atmosphere will transform your events very special! Organize, moreover, cultural shows, live evenings music, collections and food tasting!! Our menu is translated into English, German, French and Russian. We speak English! You're welcome......we wait for you !!! Giovanni e Catia Leonardi
Reviewed May 19, 2018

We had our lunch at this place while in pisa. The ravioli with (bolognese) ragu was very good, their tiramisu was special. The white wine of the house could have been better but ok. Service was kind and fást, only payment went a little slow but no problem. Recommended.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

During the day, nice weather decided to try this place up the street past the leaning tower, service is very very slow, food was good but others had to get up and get their menu themselves. The server also seated others served them before me which I did not appreciate. The server took over 30 mins to clear my table look at what it looked like someone’s steak or pork chops bones. I was in such s rush to leave after I did not really watch my bill, noticed there was a charge for water which I never received and entry charge?? What are you a club or something exclusive. With such slow service I kept walking not worth my time for €4, they can add it to the service charge.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Not many restaurants open during our stay in Tirrenia but this place always looked look nice, and we had some lovey food and drink. I'm a vegetarian so opted for a pizza but there were one or two other vegetarian options.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We visited this restaurant during our stay in Tirrenia, actually it was our last night and thanks a lot to the great service for making our time there so good. Regarding the food I ordered pork chops but I was not very happy with is as it had lots of seasoning but I think this is just because this is not my cup of tea. My friend on other hand had seafood and it was delicious. Overall great service and good food.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We have been there twice - food is just perfect. During September not many places are open but this I can recommend as a number one in Tirrenia even during the "hot season". Fresh frutti di mare, big sizes of meals, pizza looking really good - what else ? Very profesional and english speaking service, happy owners and place with a very nice atmosphere. I hope to be back in the future. We ordered here: ribollita - traditional tuscany soup (must eat!), spaghetti ragu, spaghetti with sea food, pork with bacon and cheakpeas puree and carbonara di mare - all recommened in the company of Chianti wine. I really like the waiter - we felt like guests even when we came very late.