See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is terrible. Let me firstly say if you are reading this review don’t stay here. It’s extremely old and run down with skeleton staff. The “150m” yo the beach is more like 800m and they charge you bed hire. The rooms whilst large, I would prefer to sleep on the floor, that would be softer. The bedding is a sheet and a dirty blanket - with no cover. No toiletries given, the room is dirty, the wifi doesn’t work and for the price and location, stay elsewhere! This is not 4 stars!!!! I’ve had to get my sleeping bag out and use my own bedding. So unhappy it’s ruining my holiday

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a nightmare, when you enter the lobby, the first thing you see is dirty aquarium which says a lot about what lies beneath the visit, I know that this is "golf" hotel but golf balls for keychains? Come on, where can you put the keys to carry them comfortably, not affraid of losing them? When you enter the room, the air is stuffed, smelly and It makes you uncomfortable, the floor were cleaned god knows when, because it's scratched, sticky on some parts so I would never walk with bare feet across the room. The beds and covers look disgusting, sheets are a little better, I had my own pillowcase with me and it was a good idea because the hotel one had holes in it. When you enter the bathroom there are some towels but some had stains on it, I presume it was blood from shaving that didn't wash off even with few cycles, the sink is big but the tap is very small and short and is barely useful, shower and tub are dirty, not cleaned enough, over the sink you have a rusty mirror cabinet which I refused to open, the dame was wiyh drawers and closet in the room. When you step into the balcony, you hear floor crackling and when you look at your feet you see the cracked tiles, when you look up you see the roof or the the upper floor balcony floor which is falling apart, you can see the iron bars which were and should be embedded in concrete and were not fixed for years or decades, the furniture is two basic plastic chairs and a table, the fence was very dirty too and I didn't want to touch it. Overall I just wanted the night to be over and move on to the next destination.

As for food, we had dinner at 8 pm and there is just daily menu and the drinks are not included in the price of dinner which was 25€ for whole menu with some more dishes included. The dinner (food) itself looked like leftovers, the rissoto looked like a blob of rice and sauce smeared over plate, the main dish was 2 slices of turkey roll (cold) and some grilled chopped vegetables and some roasted potatoes, lukewarm at best, the dessert was generic profiteroles. Serving time for dinner was almost 2 hours so the dinner ended very late.

Breakfast was a little better because it's self service but there were some dissapointments too, I chose croissants and some fruit compote with mixed fruit and some apricot halves that were looking tasty but I regret taking the fruit because all of it was fermented or something because it left burning sensation on my tongue so I just had one bite and left the rest in the bowl.

So, the overall experience with this hotel is not to come here again and I wouldn't recomend it for my friends and family, there are so more better choices out there than this nightmare hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Booked this on booking.com due to pictures. Does not have a beach! Very worn hotel, basic rooms, breakfast terrible etc. Like a 1960’s budget hotel. Avoid if you have any wish for even the slightest quality. 2* max no idea how they can claim to be 4*.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Stewartmax M
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Maximum 1 star! The hotel hasn't been renovated since 1990... it must have been 4 star when opened but now it's old and unconfortable. The food is disgusting. The rooms are old and dirty. NOT RECOMMENDED. It's better to sleep in the car instead of pay any cents for this ridicuolus service.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017

I was very comfortable during my stay at Peak Season. Yes the Hotel is old and could use some upgrades, but my rate was more than reasonable. Wi-Fi works so does the AC very important. If you are going to spend time in Tirrenia than you are in the perfect place. Walk to beach and restaurants. Bus or Car to Livorno or Pisa. Quiet at Night, Nice Pool and views. Restaurant is meh, but you should really be eating in the square which has several great places.

Date of stay: August 2016