“Pasta was very good, but 3 Euro per person cover charge...”
Review of La Mulinella

La Mulinella
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Todi
Price range: US$36 - US$71
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch today here with my mother and daughter. We each ordered a pasta. My daughter got pomodoro, I got ragu and my mother had mushroom. Both my daughter and I enjoyed our lunch. My mother found her spaghetti to be over cooked and the sauce tasted just “ok”. I thought the 3 euro per person fee was a bit much. We have 12 family members coming to visit towards the end of this month, and if we were to eat a meal here, we would have to pay a 65 Euro service fee... so we will not be dining there. There are other restaurant in Todi with better food and a lower service fee that we will be eating at.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I had the good luck of working in Todi and came regularly to this trattoria at least twice a week for almost a year. Just consistently great food and service. My favorites; tortellini in brodo, pasta with wild asparagus, or artichokes, or goose ragu....pigeon, guinea fowel, scottaditto.....the list goes on.. A piece of my Umbria

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank jonathan s
Reviewed September 27, 2017

La Mulinella hasn't changed much in 20 years I've been eating there: the menu is essentially the same (Umbrian staples and a few of their own recipes) and the cooking is outstanding. Everything is done properly and according to delicious tradition. The service is good, more casual outside in the summer but good in any case. And the prices are very fair. An excellent choice in the countryside for a lovely meal. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank jms-on-the-road
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Great local food. Amazing service. If you want to enjoy a true authentic Umbrian experience this is the place. We never miss a chance to eat here. Very friendly to kids, with a small playground in the back. Great house wine and amazing food. Don't miss it!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Nir A
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Went for lunch and ate in very nice a/c dining room. Service and food were very good. Not a tourist place.

Date of visit: June 2017