“Pizza for Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We went here particularly for the pizza and that was a good idea as they were great
We had the Napoli and Bresaola with rocket and pecorina
Both were great
Before i had soup with beans a local dish - great
Good house wine
Well priced
Good service friendly and kind

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

The welcome, food and wine at the restaurant is always of a very high quality.
Antipasto Vegetariano or Antipasto La Scalette in particular,

The pizzas are very good and the wine is reasonably priced and I would recommend the Rosso Di Montefslco.

The terrace is particularly nice and affords beautiful views of Todi.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at La scalette and the antipasti plates were excellent! Really huge portions being enough for two t share.
My husband had a pizza which was ok but not something we would recommend coming to La Scalette for. My beef on the other hand was sooooo tender and delicious. I would guess that it was approximate 300g, way to much for me to eat so I had the left with me home. My husband was so jealous that I had the beef and he had ordered pizza.
Highly recommendable place to dine at

Reviewed September 6, 2018

This restaurant came highly recommended by friends in Acquasparta. It certainly didn't disappoint. Very friendly, good menu, good prices and a cook called Rita who produced fabulous food. The young waiter coped admirably with a very busy lunch time clientele.
I didn't realise until I was inside that I had actually been here before some years ago and remembered the fabulous views towards Monte Castello di Vibio which is a lovely village. We will return next week and plan to skip breakfast to take advantage of the meat courses that we simply couldnt manage first time around. Absolutely lovely lunch.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Eight of us came here at the end of our holiday, basically two parents and 6 young adults. We ate outside. The restaurant is large with a terrace which looks out to the cathedral and the centre of town, lit up at night. Starters were standard and very good. We ate mainly pizze for main course; varied, original, generous sizes, and loved by all. There was a generous intake of Sangiovese. We ate late into the evening. The staff were charming and attentive. Very enjoyable. Good spot for a romantic dinner too.

Date of visit: August 2018