All reviews treated like family historic center hotel is centrally located umbrian hill town the hotel staff very nice hotel large terrace lovely town rental car the main square yogurt piazza vanity luggage chapel renovation charm
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Fonte Celia. Anna took the time to show us a few different rooms and gave us really good ideas for further sightseeing in the area. The rooms were very comfortable, the location is central, and they have a good place to park your car if you are driving. The breakfast was good too. One of our favorite hotel stays on our trip so far.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2017

An excellent hotel in good location, relatively quiet small sq only two blocks from main town square. Staff very nice. Helpful, even the woman who led us to the parking lot who didn't speak much English :-). Parking is a few hundred yards away, but a 2 mile drive. We found this added to the hotel's charm. My wife found the bed a little uncomfortable, I did not, and the staff graciously tried several things to make it better for her. I highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017

The hotel is centrally located in Todi. It is very easy to walk to restaurants, the central plaza, and bars.

The service is friendly and knowledgeable. We asked for suggestions a few times and they were very helpful.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2017

The staff are lovely, however when we stayed here, the room was very dark and small for three people. On our second morning they were preparing for an event and we were awoken at 5.30 am to a huge amount of noise. The hotel lift smelt very damp, there were very few other guests here, and the restaurant appeared closed. We were not informed that the roads would be closed on the day we left, so we had to take all our luggage ourselves to the car park which is not close at all.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the square not at the back
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dottydog9
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights while completing an Italian language course in Todi. My room had all the modern comforts in a beautiful historical building in the heart of Todi. Being gluten intolerant, the family went out of their way to make sure I had plenty of gluten free options for breakfast each morning which was really appreciated. The wifi worked perfectly throughout the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Todi.

Trip type: Travelled solo