US$205
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Belvedere(Verbania)
US$95
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$93
  • Beachfront
US$95
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$104
US$104
US$99
Priceline
US$80
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2015

The building and garden are just great. We have arrived late, when reception was closed, but it was no problem to get entrance code in advance.
Modest breakfast, but enough for start of the day. For internet access some registration was needed what I have found a bit strange.
To see the building I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

Dormers are quite big but never too crowded. Everything is clean (especially the toilets). The location is great (an ancient building); it offers a large garden with an amazing view upon the lake. Prices amazing re very convenient!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I spent two nights at the Ostello di Verbania together with my boyfriend. We had a room with an own bathroom. It was clean, but very simple. Especially the bathroom reminded me of my last school trip. But well, it was also very cheap. The lock of the room is very simple, too, so you can not leave valuables in the room when you are not there.
At the reception we were welcomed very friendly and they were always pleased to answer questions or give recommendations concerning the surrounding (restaurants, activities ...).
The location of the hostel is very good, it's a nice old house and you reach the center and the lake in 5 minutes by feed. The car can be parked on the area of the hostel. You have a great! view at the lake from the room and from the little "terrasse" where you can eat breakfast. The breakfast was not that bad, there was for example toast and croissants, yoghurt and even fresh fruits. The coffee as well as the ham and cheese were not of very high qualitiy, but drink- and eatable.
Definitely recommendable if you search for something cheap in good location and don't expect luxury! However, for a journey with my boyfriend I would next time prefer to book something more romantic ;-)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2015

Two friends and I stayed at this hostel for one night. The room was clean, friendly staff and breakfast had good variety. But make sure you bring your towels and also slippers/flip-flops. The floor was cold and also when going to bathroom, they are quite handy. The room I stayed was co-ed and there were 8 beds. Since we were the ones arrived last, we could not pick a bed and I ended up sleeping on the bed closest to the entrance. I slept quite ok as I had ear plugs. Location was good. Walking distance to town centre and lake. Considering the price we paid, it was an ok stay.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Perfect location, for everything and everyone - 5min to the local restaurants and burs, 10min to the park, 20min to the port. Parking for free, wi-fi for free and was working really nice. Variety of the rooms, from double to 9 persons. Bathrooms were clean and big. I will not risk and leave the expensive and important thing in my room - the key was just normal wardrobe key.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple