“Best coffee in town”

Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Viareggio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Beautiful coffee shop with brilliant home made treats. Best value to be found with very pleasant and friendly staff. If you like sweet this is the place to go but be careful you will want to try everything.

Reviewed November 13, 2015

Because my motto is: "In Chocolate I Trust", this pastry shop is my preferred address in Viareggio when I need chocolate (any appearance or form, but dark: 80% of cocoa is my minimum requirement!). Well, not necessarily when you need chocolate this is the right address for you: small pastries filled with vanilla cream, jam, marmalade, rice... and more are in front of you. A very good cappuccino with its "foam" is a perfect companion for your breakfast and a good start of your day!

Reviewed September 3, 2015

During the holidays in Viareggio several times visited the pastry shop, could not resist the temptation. Expensive, but very tasty, delicious cakes and pastries are not found in Tuscany. There have been three times, even when buying a small cake and coffee and cakes left by 20 euros.
But this strange sitatsiya with payment card introduces me into a stupor, why put the terminal to pay each time to turn sour face and voice that the amount is too small? when paying by card. But it is characteristic of the entire coastal city here is extorting cash from tourists.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wedding planner had recommended this place to us, we went to visit on a Monday to have a few samples - on Wednesday lunchtime I had the most wonderful traditional wedding cake. A filling of sponge, cream, pastry covered in white chocolate roses with raspberries, dried orange and dried apple, Belissimo! Amazing! Ive had so many nice comments from my wedding guests and everyone who sees the pictures says how wonderful this looks. Riccardo the cake maker is an absolute genius he didnt speak English but had his ipad to show us all his creations - he is very talented! Will definitely come back here when we return on our anniversary! Very reasonable too!

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I got into this place by chance a sunday morning while I was walking trought the local market. It is a nice little place with a good selection of pasticceria.
The pastries have a good balance. Not too much creamy.
Prices are good