Hotel Internazionale(Viareggio)(Great Value!)
Hotel Marchionni(Viareggio)
US$77
US$72
  • Beachfront
Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte(Viareggio)
US$421
Hotel London(Viareggio)
US$132
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsindoor poolfree bikessea viewstayed for nightsrelaxing staywide selectioncoffee machinefree wifitrain timesvery nice hotelexcellent locationfacilitiesbeacheurosbalconyhousekeepingpisa
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel with a friendly staff. Everything was clean and the breakfast was really good. Except the lack of good coffee. I had to start every day with a cappuccino in a nearby bar because the coffee machine at the hotel was just awful. But that is the only negative thing. We really appreciated our time there, and every night the hole family used the free bikes when we where out for dinner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GmAstor V, Manager at Sina Astor, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for giving us your full score. Warmest regards.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I was in this restaurant with my family and some friends, and I was very pleased to find high quality food, big portions, very nice and professional people working .

The view from the terrace is wonderful!
We'll definitely return !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rb091286
GmAstor V, Manager at Sina Astor, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for giving us your full score. Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

We stayed here as a group and between us had a total of four rooms, two of those rooms, one being ours, were towards the back of the hotel and had an issue with noisy plumbing. The other two rooms didn't have a problem, and had we stayed that side of the hotel we would have had a much better nights sleep.

Otherwise, the hotel is in a good location, close to the beach, the bars and the restaurants. It was also very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Top tip: parking is 18 euros per pay, but you can park on the street right outside the hotel (if you can find a space) for half that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GmAstor V, Direttore at Sina Astor, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
thanks for your review.
We will take good note of your suggestions for our future improvements.
Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you to our Sina Astor,
best and personal regards

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I honestly would have loved to give the hotel 4 stars. The room is beautiful and clean with an amazing view of the beach, and we were touched that we were given such a nice room. But the poor service of the receptionists was really quite disappointing for me. I don't expect overflowing hospitality and non-stop smiling. Sometimes I understand it can be tiring to be so polite all the time. But the receptionists here are rude to the point of being hurtful for me. I was basically invisible throughout my stay, as they would only acknowledge my boyfriend's existence. They wouldn't even glance my way, not to mention having the basic courtesy to greet hello to me. They almost looked unhappy that we were there, like as if they were thinking "guests... ergh.."
Service plays such a huge part in the experience for hotel guests, not just the rooms and facilities.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank estherlow88
SINAHotels10, Direttore at Sina Astor, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you so much for having posted a review about our hotel. We regret that your experience was not totally positive and we thank you for your suggestions. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again and show you the improvements made.
Kindest regards,
the Management.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed this hotel can never be 4 stars. I book this hotel more to use the spa ,of course the spa is outside from the hotel and on Sunday is close. Then the breakfast disgusting the most poor breakfast I ever seen. They don’t have even the tongs Orange juice of course not fresh , cappuccino horrible . I will never go there and I will never recommend to anyone . Expensive and bad

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple