“Best gelato”

Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Vieste
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Best gelato (pisstachio) we had in our 12 days trip round Puglia.
Long queue, but its worth to wait...

1  Thank Edvinas_Liuk

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I have visited this "Bar" with my family during my holidays in Italy.
Wherever we went we were always served with a smile and professional manner.
However this place is different, it feels like staff is doing you a favor by serving you and also they would allow you to sit outside end enjoy their ice-cream. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone

5  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 5 August 2015

I bought 4 ice creams for my family and they did not allow me to sit at the tables outside. Even when i was eating THEIR ice creams. When I asked why - they said that we cannot occupy table for other! So I am for them the client of second category. This is the only bar in the world where you buy food but you cannot eat it there.
Ice cream portions from year to year smaller. Service not polite not smiling at all. I do not recommend. There are plenty of other bars around where you can sit and relax eating good ice-creams.

3  Thank jan k
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Have been told it had been awarded the best ice cream in Vieste and to be fair, it was indeed the best we've had, highly recommend and surely not to be missed.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

I have been there with my family, take away ice cream was good and really cheap!! Evening time it is a little bit crowd so makes shop staff not kind enough!! Could happen if you are with a child, they let you stay seated inside the shop to eat the ice cream!

2  Thank Grifomoro