See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while we where visiting our family just up the road from this hotel
It was just perfect.
All the staff are very professional the quality of the rooms and the hotel are really 5 star.
Villasimius is a bit crazy in August so Sa Suergia is a bit of an oasis from the town centre.Must also mention how clean the hotel is too.
Thanks to Claudia for arranging our taxis too we shall return we would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelSaSuergia, Reception at Hotel Sa Suergia, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

It is a real pleasure to have met you. We are glad you appreciated so much our Hotel and our services. You words gave us a big satisfaction. We send you our best regards and, as already said, we will wait for you during your next holiday.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

I genuinely Loved my stay in Hotel Sa Suergia. Starting from the warm welcoming at the reception,spotless clean rooms,very comfortable beds,incredible views and surroundings.The staff was very friendly,the room size was perfect,nicely decorated.Everyone put their soul in what they are doing in there. I really enjoyed my stay , and I will definitely come back.Made lots of friends over there.Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
HotelSaSuergia, Lo Staff at Hotel Sa Suergia, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Dear Mrs Bizgu,
We really thank you for your kind words, it's always a pleasure having guests like you and we hope to see you again in the future in our Hotel. We extend our warmest greetings.
Hotel Sa Suergia Staff

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

I spent three nights at Sa Suergia in a low-season period so that we were the only guests.
The concierge is really nice and available for any request. Rooms are clean and the whole hotel seems to be recently renovated.
Only cons is the view on a gas station.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Last summer I was visited this wonderful place, Villasimius in Sardinia and I was very lucky to stay in Sa Suergia hotel, witch is a very nice,coquette and highly professional personal stuff. Very clean, new furniture... all hotel is new!!
Nice people manage this family business.
If you want to go in Villasimius I highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cyrus B
Reviewed March 27, 2015

Highly recomand this location. This is a small family business. The personal is and treat you verry profe sional. The hotel is verry nice, small , quite and clean. The people are nice and treat you with all respect, makes you fell wonderfull. Go there and you'll never regret!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple