My girlfriend and I visited Sardinia for 10 days. The first 5 were spent at Domu Simius Guest House.
- Staff extremely helpful
- Main Street within 5 minutes walk of Guest House
- Large number of beaches within walking / short drive
- Views of the sea and garden
- Excellent breakfast available and do cater for Gluten Free
- Boutique type room - comfortable bed
- Pool and Hot tub on top floor with great views
- No car park spaces for guests of the hotel
- No evening meals
In summary I would stay here again!
- Free Parking