“Favourite place to eat!”

Mama and Papa's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Clairmont
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Reviewed July 26, 2016

This is a must have! Fresh sandwiches, soup and salads. By far the best sandwiches in the area. Highly recommend going there. The owners are absolutely great too! Super friendly and you can tell they really care about what they do.

Reviewed January 19, 2016

Ma & Pa's is a quiet little restaurant tucked away in the industrial park here in Clairmont. The owners always remember my husband & I when we come in, even if we don't get over there for a few weeks/months! They are kind and inviting, and the food is homemade and delicious! Definitely a hidden gem and a must try!

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

It's just not only the best beef dip in town, it's the best in Western Canada! Hidden Gem in Grande Prairie. Beef Dip made rare with a side of salad is what I order.

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

Fantastic food, fantastic owners!!! Just a great place to eat. They really love what they do. They even have gluten free bread for those who need it. I can honestly say it's my favorite lunch spot And we even drive out to clairmont on our days off just to eat there. Love it!

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Came here for lunch just after 1:00, so it wasn't busy. Was greeted by Mama when I walked in the door, while she was bussing tables. Walked up to the counter where Jacques asked me if I had been there before. When I said no he took the time to explain the menu and show what meats he had for the day and the specials. He obviously has a passion for what he does! He told me what the most popular selections were and so I went with his recomendation, the Beef Dip.It was tasty and he gave an option of how the meat was prepared even though it was already cooked.

I give this place a 9/10 for the food and a 11/10 for the friendliness.