All reviews botanical gardens mini zoo night market chiang mai grounds are beautiful hot air balloon meeting room the general manager beautiful place salt water coffee shop shuttle service rooms are spacious food is excellent get away city life lunch and dinner
Reviewed December 6, 2017

You can't beat this place for its beauty and friendly, efficient service! The food too is superb. A wonderful tropical get-away or idyllic setting for meetings. Only caution I would give is you have any kind of mobility issues their stone embedded pathways while beautiful in that setting could pose a bit of a challenge as you walk between your room and eating and meeting facilitates. However, they are very obliging with golf carst to escort you around if needed, just plan a little in advance for scheduling.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chalarngs, Owner at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear 825lizl,

Thank you so much for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you were spoiled in the heaven on earth in Horizon village and resort by the magic service and our beautiful garden.We all look forward to welcoming you back again to the land that you call " A little Taste of Heaven". Till we meet again.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

This property really is a proper resort. In addition to multiple blocks of rooms, there is a botanical garden, a zoo, a maze, a gorgeous pool, topiary gardens, and meticulously landscaped grounds. I was there for a workshop, and golf carts and trams were available for anyone not wanting to walk to the meeting rooms. But the property is so pretty and soothing to saunter that it seems a waste to take the transport.

My double room (#96) was huge for one person. Wifi is free and fast, but be warned that only one device can be used for any one wifi access number. The front desk will give a second number, but somewhat grudgingly and only for 1 day. There was a lovely sitting area with 2 chairs, small table, and a welcoming fruit plate. The bed was quite comfortable by Asian standards, sufficiently firm but not hard. Doors between rooms don't shut out sound very well - hope for quiet neighbors! The vanity area was well lit and offered substantial counter space. The shower was huge, but water temperature was quite variable, alternating fairly regularly between chilly and hot. Amenities are plentiful and helpful, including razors, toothbrushes, and a comb, in addition to the "staples."

Breakfast is included, and it's hearty and varied. There were some vegetarians with our party, and they felt spoiled for choice both at breakfast and dinner. Dinner at Lan Dok Mal was satisfying enough that my party ate there both nights. Most appetizers and mains run 120 - 190 baht (US$3.70 - $5.75), a steal for the amount of food. Spring roll appetizers, pineapple fried rice, and the green curry were particular hits with my party.

If you're flexible on your departure time to the airport, there's a free airport shuttle on a set schedule. If you have set times, a van can be booked - 10 people minimum - at 500 baht (approx US$15) per person.

The resort is a distance from town. Because I've been to Chiang Mal a few times previously and this trip was such a short one, I was fine with staying out from the city. Horizon is great for visitors who either don't want to spend much time in town or are keen to just relax in gorgeous surroundings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
chalarngs, Owner at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Dear MicheleBelle,

Thank you so much for your lovely review..IT is wonderful to know that you were happy while staying here at Horizon village and Resort.We hope that during your next visit to Chiang Mai , we will have a chance to welcome you once again.
owner

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Great place with excellent service, good food, awesome 'instagramable' sceneries, friendly and helpful staffs... Truly a good choice for newly weds to spend their honeymoon, and for spouses just to relax and rest from daily routines...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Himawanh216,
Thank you so much for reviewing your experience at Horizon village and Resort and Tweechol botanic garden on Trip Advisor. We are very happy that we were able to make your stay joyful and delivered a relaxing time for you.We are always eager to hear of any comments about our garden and our resort which will help us improve the guest experience.Thank you once again for the review.Hope to see you again .
Owner

Reviewed November 28, 2017

In my opinion the Horizon Chiangmai is the best choice for people who want to relax with nature. Moreover we can ride the bike around there to see beautiful garden and animals. It's good activities for family to spend time together.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chalarngs, Owner at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Flangfling,

Greeting from Horizon village and resort and Tweechol botanical garden.
I really appreciate for your beautiful review about us .I must say thank God who gave all of us such a huge energy for taking care every inches of the Horizon village and Tweechol Botanical garden. Actually, the botanical garden is my husband's dream, (I think you might see him walking with a push cart or driving golf car in the garden.)Yes I told him about your compliments for the garden, made him smile with tears in his eyes. Here at Horizon village , we all proud of what he had done for us.I hope to have a chance to welcome people like you who overlook small things and enjoy with nature around you while you were here. Thank you and till we meet again.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Beautiful foliage, pristine grounds, more bird calls than I've ever heard, the most lovely pool I may have ever swum in, excellent customer service, so many special amenities, delicious Thai and western food, peace and quiet, utter tranquility. What more can I say? Nothing was overlooked. Everything was more than I'd expected.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear 467 Lauriel,

Thank you for your review about us on Trip Advisor. We do appreciate your time in sharing your valuable feed back to us.We are so glad your stay is remarkable and enjoyable. Your compliments had already passed on to all of my staff.We hope to have opportunity to welcome you back.Therefore, once again thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you again. So long.

Owner