“Surpasses the Imagination-This place stole my...”
other travellers have booked this property
View  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
Beach  | Athina Ios Villa | Luxury Villa in Ios Island
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
licuspost...
Philadelphia, Tennessee
“Surpasses the Imagination-This place stole my Heart-I will return again and again”
Reviewed October 17, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I booked this Villa through their website 6 months before we left for Ios, Greece. Athina was very personable and we communicated via email just about once to twice a month to hammer out any details we needed, regarding renting transportation while we were on the island to arranging a taxi from the port to the villa. Athina took care of it all!

Upon arrival the taxi picked us up and we met Gail (our local liaison provided by the villa). Gail was amazing! She brought maps and brochures of all the local restaurants and important sites. She drove us to rent Quad bikes and even brought us fresh eggs from her chickens the next morning. Also they have a maid (Ava) that comes by once a day and takes care of all the linens, sweeps and mops, and takes away the garbage.

The pictures do not do this property justice! The villa is about double the size I had imagined it. It is beautiful inside and out. The landscaping is well managed and the pool is a welcomed addition on hot days. The 360 degree view is breathtaking and you can see the northern point of Santorini from the deck as well as a wonderful view of Mylapotas Beach. There is access to the Sea via a path and staircase just below the pool (which is where we spent many days sunbathing on the rocks). The water is so still and translucent, it truly is like heaven on earth. The beds are also very comfortable and the A/C works great!

Gail pointed out several restaurants that we should try while we were there. I am not exaggerating when I say that "Every one of them was the best food I have ever had!"
The Town of Chora is easily accessible and is absolutely stunning and very clean. The people are all extremely friendly and helpful and most speak some English. There are several restaurants and clubs in the town, there is something to do no matter what your age!

All I can say is this, If you honestly have a chance to book this villa, DO IT!
You will not be disappointed in the least. Ios, Greece is one of the most beautiful places on earth and this villa is wonderfully located. Everywhere you look is like a postcard from heaven. The people are wonderful, the villa is amazing, and the setting is breathtaking.

Please feel free to contact me with any other questions. There is much more I can write but I just don't have enough time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful Property, Friendly and Helpful Staff, Private access to the Sea, Great Pool, Everything about this place is amazing!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DebiOulu
israel
“Stylish and comfortable with tremendous charm.”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

As with any booking, I am always suspicious of the photos of the place, accurately portraying the property. In this case I was surprised by how much the actual property surpassed the pictures. There are three units to rent each with different number of rooms. We booked the two bedroom villa. We were constantly amazed at the attention to detail. A rare combination of style, design, comfort and practicality. Each villa has its own distinct charm, yet they are all very comfortable, relaxed Greek style architecture and design, yet with every comfort necessary for a perfect holiday. I liked how each Villa, while being close to each other, felt completely private, and all with amazing views. While I was there, I checked out the two others for future reference, and each is amazing. My personal favorite was the one bedroom villa, but I would gladly stay in any of them, depending on how many rooms we would need. The place is extremely well kept. Gail who met us at the boat, and took us to the place was very warm and helpful. The cleaning woman was very kind as well. While the sheets and towels were not changed during our stay (only three nights), the cleaning woman did come every day to straighten up the place. The semi-private beach was paradise on earth, with the crystal clear waters and the big rocks to sunbath on. We rented a small car when we saw the hill we would have to hike up to get to town, and we were glad we did so, although if you are a good walker and into up hills, its not far at all to town or to the sandy beach. We personally loved laying on the rocks at the semi-private beach below the villa. When I heard that Athena herself decorated and designed the villas, I think I fell a bit in love with her, even though we have never met or spoken. :-)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Lize C
Cape Town, South Africa
“My home away from home”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We were looking for a beautiful place to relax and get a taste of the island lifestyle. We weren't disappointed....From our warm reception, beautiful accommodation and breathtaking scenery. Every day was an amazing experience. Very centrally located and within walking distance from town and beach. A scooter or rental car would be preferable if walking is not your thing or if you have children. Very well equipped with all the essentials.
Just bring yourself and prepare to relax...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing