“Ok but not cheap”
Review of Boutique LINDT

Boutique LINDT
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

The factory shop was easy to find with good parking. Inside is a treasure trove with lots of variety. However, it is not especially cheap and anything on offer seems to be short dated. That said, we spent quite a bit but then hit hot weather later in our trip which melted some of our chocolate.... tant pis!

Date of experience: August 2017
in 4 reviews
"oloron"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a chocolate supermarket, definitely not a place for someone with no will power...... hehehe it is a must see if you are in the area. We managed to get out for under 20euro

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Tim S
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Nice History of Lindt Chocolate and amazing selection to buy at good prices . A visit for Chocolate Lovers

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Excellent stop off if you are passing by or through Oloron. No demonstrations, just a factory outlet as others have noted, but lots of cheap, good quality chocolate. Some with soon to end best before dates, but so cheap! And also some flavours not available in the UK.

Date of experience: August 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2016

I wanted to see the manufacturing process, like I had for Hershey. But I think that is in Switzerland. I was told wrong, but no loss, I was staying in nearby Pau for a month, and it was a beautiful trip along the Pyrenees. A good place to buy chocolate from the inventers of our modern candy. I prefers other kinds, personally.

Date of experience: February 2016